⁽ ⁵⁴ ⁾ "𝖫𝗈𝗌𝗍"

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on march 17th, 2022 @ 4:30am

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR - LOST

"WE HAVE ONE MONTH UNTIL the Spring Tournament. I want you to use this time to improve on the one and only powerful skill in volleyball... The serve." Ukai was saying as the team had gathered around him. "I say this all the time, but don't just do your reps to get them over with. You need to always visualize that you're in an actual game."

"Right!"

"All right! Make sure I can hear you, newbies!"

The remaining members then began their practice.

It was the next day at school, as Hideaki was sitting in his classroom, thinking about the ambush him along with Daichi, Sugawara, and Asahi had this morning with Hinata.

"How many times do I have to tell you... You need to always considering how your actions will affect others!" Daichi exclaimed.

"Good going, Hinata!" Sugawara praised.

"Suga!" Daichi shouted at him.

"Suga, I don't think you should praise him for that." Hideaki mumbled.

"Whoops, my bad." Sugawara saluted.

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

"Rolling... Thunder... Double!" Nishinoya exclaimed as he rolled onto the ground, crashing into Tanaka in the process.

"Tanaka just got run over by Nishinoya!" Sugawara shouted.

"Nishinoya! Tanaka!" Daichi shouted in anger.

"Wait, why am I getting yelled at?!" Tanaka questioned.

"The hell are you two doing?!"

"My bad!"

"Noya-san ran into me!"

"You need to take this more seriously!"

"Hey." Ukai's voice was heard. "We'll be doing serves next."

"Right!"

All of them began doing their serves.

"Bring it!"

"Nice serve!"

"Out!"

"Don't worry about it, Asahi-san!"

Hideaki jumped up as he did his jump serve, sending it to the other side of the court.

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

Hideaki was back in his apartment after practice, staring at the contract that was sitting on his desk.

"You got until graduation to think it through."

Oikawa's words rang through Hideaki's mind once more. "With nationals quickly approaching, I can't have this looming over my head." He thinks to himself.

Besides, this was a huge opportunity that he shouldn't even waste time on. If he waited much longer, they might decide to give his spot to someone else.

And as much as Hideaki hated to admit it, he really wanted to play with Oikawa again.

He sighed to himself before picking up a nearby pen from his desk before neatly signing his signature at the bottom of the paper.

Hideaki grabbed the piece of paper before folding it and placing it in an envelope.

He headed out of his apartment before placing the envelope into the mailbox, sighing as he did so.

Hideaki really hoped he made the right decision.

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

A/N: Sorry that this chapter was extremely short. I just realized how hard it is to write season four. Thanks for reading!