⁽ ³¹ ⁾ "𝖲𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖦𝗋𝗈𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀"

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on september 21st, 2021 @ 6:12am

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE - STILL GROWING

"ALL RIGHT! INDIVIDUAL PRACTICE FROM HERE! We now have less than two months until the qualifier at the end of October. Work hard on improving individully!" Ukai announced as Hideaki sighed in relief. "I wonder if Tōru and Hajime are done with practice yet. We usually walk home together." Hideaki thought while Hinata and Nishinoya bounced over.

"Yay!" The two exclaimed in unison. Hideaki noticed Yachi carry the basket with their jerseys to the wash, so he walked on over.

"Need a hand?"

"Oh, Izuki-san. Yes, please."

Hideaki held the basket for her as the two headed outside, however they both stopped when a figure in a black hoodie walked by them. Yachi squealed in surprise which caught Hideaki slightly off guard and causing the unknown figure to slightly jump.

Hideaki blinked. "Ka-Ka—" Yachi stuttered but the black haired male cut her off.

"Why do you look like you're hiding from the paparazzi?" Hideaki asked as Kageyama stared at them in shock.

"You could tell it was me?" He questioned in shock.

"Yeah..."

"Damn it!"

Kageyama takes off the sunglasses and his blue and white Hollywood cap. "W-Was that suppose to be a disguise?" Yachi asked as Hideaki smirked in amusement.

"It's not a very good one if I'm being honest." He added. Kageyama didn't reply as he looked away from them instead.

"Um, uh..."

"Out of everyone we might face in the qualifiers, there's one team I want to watch at any cost."

"I see! You're going to record a video of them or something!"

"No, there's an unwritten rule that you can only record official matches. So, it's not like anything will happen just because I go watch. There's less than two months till the qualifiers since summer break is over. I feel like I should definitely check them out." Kageyama ranted.

"If you don't want to stand out at a school after school hours, you should probably just wear plain training gear."

Kageyama widened his eyes as he turned to Hideaki with wide eyes.

"Oh."

Hideaki sighed at him, and checked the time on his phone. "Tōru and Hajime should be wrapping up practice about now." He thinks to himself before looking over at Yachi.

"Sorry, but I actually have to get going. I'm going to be meeting someone in a few and I might be late." Hideaki apologized as Yachi smiled at him.

"It's fine, senpai! Thanks for the help!" She said as Hideaki handed her the basket full of jerseys before looking over to Kageyama.

"All right, let's go."

"Huh?"

"I believe I know what school you're going to spy on. I have to head on over there anyhow."

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

Kageyama and Hideaki got off the bus that took them to Aoba Johsai. Hideaki walked forward towards the entrance with Kageyama following him. They walk in, passing by some students walking by them to either head home or to their club. Kageyama was wearing his black shirt and pants while Hideaki wore a black tank top with gray joggers.