⁽ ¹⁸ ⁾ "𝖫𝖾𝗍'𝗌 𝖦𝗈 𝖳𝗈 𝖳𝗈𝗄𝗒𝗈!!"

A/N: Hello, readers! We've finally reached season two! Where we finally get to meet Yachi, my wife! Enjoy the chapter!

edited on may 19th, 2021 @ 3:04pm

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN - LET'S GO TO TOKYO!!

HIDEAKI WAS ON DAICHI'S TEAM as he had crouched down to save the ball. "Nice receive!" Daichi praised him. Hideaki panted in exhaustion but still wanted to continue. Hinata smiled happily as he saw the ball and ran forward, Hideaki noticed Kageyama looked over at him and got ready to toss.

Currently, the club was put into two teams, the red and white team, with the red team having 20 points and then Hideaki's team, which was the white, were at 23. Not to mention they were at their fourth set, so he was getting tired.

Tsukishima and Asahi get ready to block the quick attack, only to be misguided when Kageyama had set to Tanaka who grins and runs forward. "All right! Here I go!" Tanaka announced, as he jumped up and smacked the ball, getting a point for the team.

"Yeah!"

Hinata bounced over as him and Tanaka high five happily. "Whoo!" The two cheered, as Tanaka grins and turned to Kageyama and Hideaki. Kageyama flinched, as he knew what Tanaka was asking for, but he wasn't used to it just yet.

Kageyama held his hands out, looking unsure.

"Wh-Whoo..."

Tanaka laughed as he went over and high fived the awkward first-year.

"Get used to it already."

Kageyama was taken aback by the high five but nodded. Tanaka turns to Hideaki and held his hands out for a high five. Hideaki held his hands out for a high five, he grins happily and smacked down Hideaki's palms powerfully, which made him hiss.

"That hurt!"

"Sorry, sorry!"

He laughed, which Hideaki huffed in embarrassment. Soon, they continued the practice match with Daichi being the one to serve. "Daichi, nice serve!" Tanaka encouraged. Daichi threw the volleyball in the air and hit it over the opposing team.

"Got it!" Nishinoya reassured on the other team as he receives the ball. "Left!" Asahi called out to Sugawara, as Hideaki watched Asahi spike down the ball pass Kageyama and Hinata who tried to block him.

Hideaki used his quick reflexes to dive down, and managed to send the ball up. He was playing as libero for his team, since he wanted to strengthen his receiving.

Daichi came over to cover for him as he sends the ball up higher. "Chance ball!" Sugawara announced as the ball goes over the net, Ennoshita sets the ball up and Hideaki saw Tsukishima run forward.

"It's coming again." Hideaki heard Kageyama mutter to Hinata as the duo get ready to block.

The two jump, once Tsukishima had jumped up to spike but they were surprised when Tsukishima did a feint, Daichi and Hideaki dive down for either of them to save the ball, but they were too late as the red team got their point which made Hideaki sigh.

"It's just too easy to fool you guys." Tsukishima teased Kageyama and Hinata, who both had irked faces.

"What'd you say?"

"Now, now..."

Soon, Yamaguchi was serving on the red team, Hideaki watched him, curious to see if he improved at all with his serves as he noticed him breathe in.