⁽ ²³ ⁾ "𝖳𝖾𝗆𝗉𝗈"

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on august 4th, 2021 @ 11:02am

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE - TEMPO

HIDEAKI WAS CURRENTLY WITH OIKAWA and his nephew, Takeru. Oikawa was watching him as his older sister was busy with her work and his brother-in-law was also busy.

Hideaki and Oikawa just finished attending volleyball lessons for children that Takeru participated in. He enjoyed himself as Oikawa made sure to take tons of selfies with Takeru. Once they were done, the three started walking off, Takeru held Hideaki's hand.

"How come you don't want to hold my hand?" Oikawa complained.

Hideaki smirked. "Because I'm not a piece of trash like you, Shittykawa." He said with Takeru snickering in amusement.

"Rude, Aki-chan, rude!"

Hideaki could hear the sound of a child crying, but he paid no attention. "Tōru, Hideaki, teach me how to serve!" Takeru begged as Hideaki chuckled and Oikawa gave him a scolding look.

"Hey! How about showing some respect first?" Oikawa stated as Hideaki sighed.

"I'm dating a literal child." Hideaki mumbled as him and Oikawa walked over.

"O-Oikawa-san! Izuki-san!" Hideaki heard their names being called out, which made the couple raise an eyebrow in question and look up. Hideaki widened his eyes when he saw Kageyama standing in front of them.

Hideaki hasn't said a word to his junior ever since him and Hinata had fought in the gym and he lashed out at them, so it was a shock to see him. Hideaki glanced to see the child that was crying beside him, he didn't look like a relative of Kageyama's, which made him sweat drop.

"I really shouldn't be surprised at this point." Hideaki thinks to himself.

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

Oikawa and Hideaki were quiet for a while. Hideaki could tell Oikawa wasn't happy on seeing Kageyama. Hideaki wasn't too happy about seeing him either, since he did lash out on him.

Oikawa lifted his chin up as he gave Kageyama a questionable look. "O-Oikawa-san, Izuki-san, what are you two doing here?" Kageyama stuttered, still surprised to see them.

"We're watching my nephew." Oikawa replied bluntly.

"Hey!" Takeru greeted, letting go of Hideaki's hand to wave at Kageyama.

"H-Hey..." Kageyama greeted back. "What about club?"

"We usually have Mondays off." Oikawa responded.

"Y-You guys get a break once a week? What a waste!" Kageyama jumped as Hideaki walked passed him with Oikawa following.

"Getting rest and ditching practice are two different things." Hideaki informed, remembering he didn't arrive at practice that day. It wasn't like he needed to anyhow, as Ukai had taken Hinata off somewhere, so Hideaki had a short day and hung out with his boyfriend and his nephew.

"See ya." Oikawa said, not looking at Kageyama.

"O-Oikawa-san, um..." Kageyama said as if he wanted to say something, but got interrupted as Oikawa just turned around and stuck his tongue out, while waving his hand and fingers at Kageyama.

"Nope! Stupid! You're stupid! You stupid face!" Oikawa insulted as Takeru and Hideaki stood by Oikawa's side with an unimpressed look as Kageyama just looked confused.