⁽ ¹⁶ ⁾ "𝖱𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖫𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝖪𝗂𝗇𝗀"

A/N: Hello, readers! Well, here it is! Enjoy the chapter!

TW: Panic attack.

edited on march 3rd, 2021 @ 9:53pm

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER SIXTEEN - REMOVING THE LONELY KING

HIDEAKI CRINGED EVERY TIME HE heard Seijoh's cheering squad from the stands. "Why is it always the powerhouse teams that have the most annoying cheers?" Hideaki thought, drinking his water.

"Hey, you guys are amazing, Hinata, Kageyama!" Nishinoya grinned, patting the two on their heads as Karasuno smiled at them. Hideaki just took a deep breath. He had to concentrate on the game if Karasuno had any chance of winning.

TWEEEET!

"Let's go!"

"Yeah!"

Karasuno headed onto the court, ready to win. It was Hideaki's turn to serve as he bounced the ball up and down. Sugawara and the rest of his teammates were yelling encouraging words out to him, but he blocked them out, needing to focus on the game.

Hideaki looked up and stared at Oikawa, who narrowed his eyes at him in concentration. Hideaki soon tossed the ball up and ran forward, spiking the volleyball only for it to get saved, making him growl lowly.

Aoba Johsai jumped up to spike, but Karasuno blocked it, or at least, Hinata got a one-touch. "Chance ball!" Nishinoya announced as he received the ball back in the air, Hinata charges over and Kageyama tosses the ball to him as Hinata had spiked it down, Aoba Johsai's libero dived down to save it, sending the ball back up.

"Chance ball!" Daichi exclaimed as he saved the ball and sends it back up.

"One more ball!" Hinata announced running forward, Kageyama did the usual toss, but Hinata's spike was saved by the libero once more. Hideaki starts to get anxious, wanting to win this set and the game.

Hinata runs back to Asahi's side to help him block, the duo jumped up to block but Hinata gets a one touch.

"Nice one-touch!" Daichi yelled as he sends the ball back up.

"One more time!" Hinata exclaimed to Kageyama.

Iwaizumi scowled a little as Hideaki sees him following his junior. "I know you're getting the toss, so I ain't gonna leave you unmmarked!" Iwaizumi announced. Hideaki widened his eyes when he saw that Hinata was trying to delay the jump, but his jump power and the timing was off.

"No!" Hideaki thought, as they were going to lose a point against Seijoh.

However, Hinata did manage to softly hit the ball with his finger tips and send the ball over Iwaizumi's figure, Hinata slides across the floor but got back up to see the ball touched the ground and Karasuno was winning. Hinata was the first to cheer.

"All right!" Karasuno announced as Hideaki sighed in relief.

"Shoyo!" Nishinoya exclaimed as he and Hinata high five, Tanaka came over and patted Kageyama on the back. "Hey! Hinata saved our butts!" Tanaka stated as he soon left the court as the game was starting.

"We're rushing them!" Daichi announced.

"Yeah!" Everyone replied as Hideaki was serving once more.

He heard the whistle as he did a jump serve, the ball once again gets saved, but just barely, Aoba Johsai gets a point as they were neck in neck with Karasuno with both teams having 25 points. Hideaki grumbled as it was Oikawa's turn to serve.