⁽ ⁴² ⁾ "𝖣𝖾𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖮𝖿 𝖶𝖺𝗋"

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to the last chapter of season two! Also, slight spoiler for those who haven't seen the Aoba Johsai ending in the movie, I just decided to add it in this chapter. Enjoy!

edited on december 11th, 2021 @ 3:37am

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER FORTY-TWO - DECLARATION OF WAR

KARASUNO HAD DEFEATED AOBA JOHSAI. "They won!" Shun cheered, happy that his older brother's volleyball team had been victorious.

"The whole match gave me goosebumps. I've never felt that way before..." Hyuga commented.

"All right. Let's do our greetings." Daichi told his team as they agreed.

Kageyama and Oikawa continued to look at each other. "Now we're at one loss, one win. Don't get on your high horse." Oikawa spoke up.

"I won't." Kageyama told him.

With that, the two setters walked away from each other as both teams then lined up and bowed.

"Thank you very much!"

Players from both teams shook each other's hands as Aoba Johsai was listening to what Takeda was saying to them.

After talking to Irihata, Iwaizumi thought back to the play he made when Oikawa tossed him the ball. "How can I be the ace when I couldn't even make that?!" He scolded himself.

Hideaki looked over and saw Oikawa slapping the back of Iwaizumi's jersey as he let out a long sigh. Karasuno had won, but he felt like he lost.

"Hey, hurry up!" Daichi called out.

"Yeah!" Nishinoya and Hinata shouted in unison. The two jumped up, knocking the rest of the team down in the process as Nishinoya laughed.

"We fell over!"

"You're way too worked up!"

"Hinata, you dumbass!"

Hideaki was outside of the stadium with his team, wearing his volleyball jacket as they were packing up for the day.

"Hey!"

A voice caught the team's attention as they saw Shimada, Takinoue, Saeko, and Yachi running towards them.

"You guys were awesome!" Saeko exclaimed.

"Nee-san!" Nishinoya said.

"Ryu! You did great, getting that last one!" Saeko complimented her younger brother. "You looked awesome!"

"Right... Or rather, I appreciate the support, but don't use my name so much..."

Saeko grabbed onto Tanaka's head as she gave him a noogie. "Don't be embarrassed!" She exclaimed.

"That was a great serve, Tadashi." Shimada told Yamaguchi.

"Thank you very much." Yamaguchi replied.

"The last one! The last spike was amazing!" Yachi was saying to Hinata and Kageyama.

"Thanks!"

"Thanks."

Daichi glanced over at Hideaki. "Hey, Hideaki. You okay?" He asked, making Sugawara and Asahi look over.

"I'm fine." Hideaki responded. "Let me know when we're about to leave. I'm heading to the bathroom."

"Hideaki!"

"Suga." Daichi interrupted the third-year setter as he shook his head. "Leave him be."

Soon enough, Hideaki entered the bathroom as he turned on the faucet. "Karasuno had won, but I felt like I lost." Hideaki thinks to himself.