⁽ ²⁰ ⁾ "𝖳𝗈𝗐𝗇𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖡"

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on july 24th, 2021 @ 7:42am

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER TWENTY - TOWNSPERSON B

ONCE PRACTICE WAS FINISHED AND Hideaki headed to the clubroom, everyone headed out to go home. It was dark out and Hideaki could see some stars twinkling.

Suddenly, the black haired male jumped when Hinata let out a big yell, and ran over to Yachi. "Yachi! Yachi, are you gonna be our manager?" Hinata asked in excitement.

"Uh, um..." She spoke, shocked by the sudden appearance of Hinata.

"You will, right?" Hinata beamed, wanting Yachi to join.

Hideaki sighed at Hinata and pulled him back. "Calm down. Give her a chance to respond." He scolded as Hinata pouted but nodded at his senior.

"Hey, first-year girl, hey!" The voices from Nishinoya and Tanaka spoke up, gaining their attention. Hideaki saw the two smile in seriousness at Yachi.

"You'd better join Karasuno's Volleyball Club." Nishinoya announced with a grin.

"When you're around, Kiyoko talks a lot." Tanaka added, smiling as well.

Hideaki sweat dropped at the two, as Daichi came over and hit the duo on their heads. "What kind of way to recruit is that, idiot?" Daichi hissed as Sugawara just stood there calmly.

"I'm sorry, they're all so stupid." Sugawara apologized to the first-year female, who quickly shakes her head.

"No, not at all! Um, I'm flattered." Yachi said as she rubbed her head. Everyone looked at her. "I've never really chosen to do anything before or had someone need me for anything. Even in drama club, I've only been an extra. Like Townsperson B or a tree." She explained as Hideaki blinked in confusion.

"A tree?"

"So, because I was Townsperson B, and because I had no knowledge or experience with volleyball, I was really happy that Shimizu-senpai was so enthusiastic about getting me to join. But I don't think I'll be of much—" Yachi began but was interrupted by Tanaka.

"I totally get how you feel. If Kiyoko came up to me and said... I'm going to steal money from you, so follow me... I'd still follow her." Tanaka stated with a serious expression as Sugawara sighed in exhaustion, with Nishinoya and Hinata smiling.

"You're so manly, Ryu!"

Yachi sighed, smiling at everyone. "That's not quite what I was trying to say." She mumbled as Hideaki walked up to her side.

"We get what you're trying to say. Or at least, the ones who don't share a brain cell do. It's best to ignore Tanaka and Noya when they do this. It's what I do." Hideaki reassured her as he looked down at her.

She blinked at him, looking as if she was in a daze as she continued to look up at him. Hideaki blinked, wondering why she was looking at him so much. He suddenly jumped when she turned red and started to stutter.

"H-H-Hot!" She squeaked. "He's a senpai, right? Are all of the upperclassman this good-looking?" She thinks to herself.

"Uh... Are you all right?" Hideaki asked as she tensed.

"Y-Y-Yes!" She stuttered, which only made Hideaki more concerned for her.

"Looks like Tanaka's saying something again." Asahi chuckles, as he and Daichi walked by Tanaka.