⁽ ³⁷ ⁾ "𝖶𝗂𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖮𝗎𝗍"

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on november 7th, 2021 @ 5:31pm

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN - WIPING OUT

EVERYONE WAS PRACTICING BEFORE THE official game started. "Make sure you're all vocal!" Daichi announced. "All right!" Some of his teammates responded.

"Yeah!" Asahi and Nishinoya shouted in unison, making Hideaki chuckle.

Hideaki feels someone staring at him, making him look over to see that it was only Oikawa. He walked over to him before intertwining their hands together.

"I wonder... If I kiss you right now, your fan girls will probably have a seizure. The great Oikawa Tōru, dating a man? How atrocious." Hideaki smirked when he saw Oikawa flustered.

"Asshole." Oikawa mumbled, making Hideaki snicker. A volleyball rolled into Oikawa's view as he released Hideaki's hand, crouching down to pick it up.

Hideaki sweat dropped when Kageyama did the same as the two setters glared at each other.

"Here it comes..." Hideaki sighed out, having a feeling this would happen.

"Well, well, if it isn't little Tobio who got a good whipping from me last time." Oikawa taunted.

"We've come to win this time." Kageyama hissed as they continued to fight over the ball.

"I definitely put you in your place last time! I only have one guy left on my list: Ushiwaka! I will make you stand aside again, Tobio!" Oikawa announced as he released the ball, making Kageyama fall backwards as Oikawa laughed.

"Take that!"

Oikawa laughed again, making Hideaki deadpan at him. "If anyone asks, no, I'm not dating him." Hideaki mumbled to himself as Sugawara and Hinata walked over to him.

"It's way too early to let Oikawa get to him." Sugawara added on with Hinata shaking in his spot, trying to control his laugh.

Hideaki picked up the volleyball, before aiming it at his boyfriend's head who was unaware what he was about to do since he was walking away. Hideaki then threw the ball and smacked it forward. He snorted when the ball makes contact with the back of Oikawa's head, making him fall over.

"Get off your high-horse, Tōru! I'm gonna kick your ass!" Hideaki shouted as Oikawa yelped.

"So rude, Aki-chan!"

"Shut up! You're pissing me off!"

Iwaizumi, who was near the net, sighed at his childhood friends before he cackled. "Nice going, Hideaki. If you hadn't done that, I sure would've. It's nice to see Shittykawa get owned by his own boyfriend." He stated.

"Iwa-chan, not you, too!" Oikawa complained.

Hideaki bid farewell to Iwaizumi as he walked away. Suddenly, a loud smack was heard, making Hideaki jump and turn to the source only to realize it was just Kiyoko smacking a ball away from Yachi as the ball almost struck her.

Tanaka grabs a ball, holding a smirk on his face as he gave the ball back to the Aoba Johsai member, who Hideaki saw to be Yahaba, who looked both shocked and nervous. Yahaba thanked Tanaka before heading back to his side of the court.

However, Hideaki watched as the same guy from his team, wearing the Number 16 jersey accidently walk into him, making Yahaba fall down. Number 16 just stared before walking away.