⁽ ³⁶ ⁾ "𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖨𝗋𝗈𝗇 𝖶𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖢𝖺𝗇 𝖡𝖾 𝖱𝖾𝖻𝗎𝗂𝗅𝗍 𝖠𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖠𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇"

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Also, I decided to have Seirin watch the semifinal, but Hideaki and Karasuno won't meet them until season three when they are about to go against Shiratorizawa. Enjoy!

edited on november 2nd, 2021 @ 8:28pm

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX - THE IRON WALL CAN BE REBUILT AGAIN AND AGAIN

OUTSIDE OF THE SENDAI CITY GYMNASIUM, onlookers were looking at a certain group walking towards the building. All of them were wearing the same white, black, and red jacket. However, it was the school name that had caught everyone's attention the most.

Seirin.

The group entered the building when they caught the eyes of a bunch of volleyball players who had finished their games.

"Hey, isn't that..."

"I heard about them! The basketball team that defeated Rakuzan during the Winter Cup finals! Seirin!"

"What are basketball players doing at volleyball qualifiers?"

"Looks like we have gained some attention even in the volleyball community." Hyuga commented.

"It seems so, Hyuga-san."

Hyuga yelped as the team's phantom player appeared next to him. "Give me a little warning next time, Kuroko!" He exclaimed.

"My apologises." Kuroko said with a blank stare.

"Izuki-san, you never mentioned why we came here." Kagami stated.

"I figured since we have a practice match in Miyagi tomorrow, we could watch the semifinals today, and stay a day later to watch the finals." Shun explained. "Besides, according to my Nii-san's texts, Aoba Johsai is playing their quarterfinal right at this moment."

"Aoba Johsai? That's the team they lost against in the Inter-High, right? I remember Hideaki-kun and Oikawa-kun mentioning that." Riko said as Shun nodded.

"I wanted to support him considering if Aoba Johsai wins, Nii-san's volleyball team will have a rematch against them." Shun explained. "Ah, I really hope Nii-san won't recognize me. None of his teammates know what I look like, so that aspect shouldn't be hard."

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

"Go, go, let's go! Let's go Date Tech!"

Hideaki could hear Date Tech doing their cheer as his eyes were glued on the game down below with Date Tech and Aoba Johsai, with the two schools on their second set with Aoba Johsai in the lead with 8 points and Date Tech with 6.

"Um... It seems that Seijoh took the first set."

"Ah, Karasuno!"

Hideaki blinked as he glanced over to see the third-years from Date Tech who must've come to cheer on their juniors. Sugawara, Daichi, and Asahi did so as well. He sighed before turning his attention back towards the game.

He watched as Oikawa sets the ball to Hanamaki who did a feint and got the point. However, not long after, Date Tech got the point back, but it was still a two-point difference between them and Aoba Johsai.

Hideaki watched as Hanamaki did a jump serve, as a player from Date Tech receives it. He noticed Date Tech's Number 7 getting under the ball to set, making him raise an eyebrow in curiosity.