⁽ ⁰³ ⁾ "𝖦𝗈𝗅𝖽𝖾𝗇 𝖶𝖾𝖾𝗄 𝖳𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖢𝖺𝗆𝗉"

A/N: Hello, readers! Another chapter is here! Enjoy!

edited on october 29th, 2020 @ 12:00am

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER THREE - GOLDEN WEEK TRAINING CAMP

THE GAME HAD FINALLY ENDED, as the Association team looked at Karasuno's current team. "Well, if nothing else, we sure got to relive our youth. Call the toss, ace! That kind of stuff." The guy with glasses states with a smile. "Youth is great, isn't it?" He adds as another guy chuckles.

"As long as I'm here, you're invincible! I wish I could say that. High schoolers are awesome!" The guy informed. Hideaki looked at Kageyama and Nishinoya, who looked a bit flustered.

"You guys make us old folks feel left behind."

"S-Sorry."

"You guys have a long way to go, but when you pull it together, you'll probably go far."

Everyone smiled at those words. "Thank you very much." Daichi bowed as everyone did the same.

"Thank you!"

The Association team leaves, waving goodbye to them. Everyone headed back inside as Ukai gave them some last minute words.

"Anyway, receiving. We're nothing if we can't receive. Starting tomorrow, you've got rigorous training ahead." Ukai stated.

"Yeah." Everyone said in unison.

"Thanks." Daichi announced as everyone bowed at Ukai.

"Thanks."

"And don't forget to stretch." Ukai added as Daichi nodded.

"Stretches!" Daichi shouted as everyone sat down to do some stretches.

Once they were done, they cleaned up the gym. Hideaki got out a mop as he cleaned the floor. Soon enough, everyone finished cleaning the gym.

Ukai then clapped his hands. "All right. Lets huddle up and finish practice." He called out as the team huddled up.

The team formed a circle as their heads were close together. Hideaki was between Daichi and Sugawara.

"Karasuno..."

"Fight."

"Yeah!"

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

Hideaki woke up and yawned. He reached over to his nightstand and looked at the date. "Four more days left until the practice match with Nekoma." He thought. He got ready for the day and headed downstairs.

He locked his door and placed his keys in his pants pocket. He started walking towards Karasuno until he heard the sound of a bike. "Hideaki-san!" He turned around and saw Hinata on his bike.

"Oh, Hinata. Good morning."

"Good morning!" Hinata replied back cheerfully. "Say, are you excited for the game?"

"I suppose so. It'll be interesting to see how it turns out. Since Nishinoya and I have returned." Hideaki replied as Hinata nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, I thought that too. Say, have you been to Tokyo before? Do you know what Nekoma is like?" Hinata asked.

"Hmm... Sorry, I don't know what Nekoma is like. Though, I have been to Tokyo for my brother's basketball games." Hideaki responded.

"You have a brother?" Hinata asked.