⁽ ³⁰ ⁾ "𝖲𝗂𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖯𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝖲𝗍𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗍𝗁"

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on september 16th, 2021 @ 9:52am

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER THIRTY - SIMPLE AND PURE STRENGTH

HIDEAKI ALMOST FLINCHED WHEN YAMAGUCHI almost got a ball spiked to the head by the tall player from Kakugawa. Luckily, Yamaguchi wasn't hurt. Hideaki walked over to Yamaguchi and lightly dragged him away from the incoming spikes before the match began.

TWEEEET!

Both teams lined up as they bowed.

"Let's have a good game!"

Once Karasuno was done with their huddle, they headed onto the court. Hideaki stared at the tall player from the opposite side of the court as he narrowed his eyes.

"Whether our opponents be tall or short, we'll win in the end." Hideaki thought, a smirk appearing on his face.

"Tsukishima, nice serve!"

Tsukishima serves the ball as a player from Kakugawa received it. The ball goes to the setter as the setter tosses the ball to the tallest player, Hideaki runs over towards Hinata and Kageyama as he got ready to block the attack with them.

The three of them jump up, however Hideaki clicked his tongue in annoyance when he saw that the tall player was going to smack the ball over them. The ball touched the court, making Kakugawa gain the first point.

The game continues with the ball going up.

"Coming in from the left!"

"Hyakuzawa!"

The ball gets smacked down again by the tall player, Nishinoya shifted over and received the ball back into the air. "Sorry, cover!" Nishinoya announced. Hideaki ran over to the ball, watching it as he narrowed his eyes before looking over at Hinata.

"Hinata, get it!" Hideaki encouraged before sending the ball over to Hinata.

Hinata jumps up, Hideaki saw how he was going to do a feint, but sadly Hyakuzawa stopped the ball with ease, making the ball go back down on the court and the opposing team getting another point.

Hinata pouted before turning to Hideaki. "Sorry!" He apologized as the black haired male patted his shoulder.

"Don't mind." Hideaki reassured him.

"The ball was a little low." Hinata added.

"Seriously, Hinata. It's fine. Don't worry about it." Hideaki said as he turned to find Kakugawa staring at them. They looked away when Hideaki caught them staring.

"What the heck?"

Hideaki looked over and saw Hinata staring at Kageyama who was looking down at his hands. "Why are you moving your fingers like a pervy old man?" Hinata added as Hideaki snorted in amusement.

"Hah?"

Hinata moves back, scared of the intense aura Kageyama had, as Kageyama went back to look at his hands. "Why are all of my juniors so weird?" Hideaki wondered with a sigh.

The game soon continued as Hideaki kept his eyes on the ball and saw a chance for a spike, so he charged forward and jumped up, smacking down the ball but it got blocked. The volleyball goes up in the air.

"Up! Above the net!" Hideaki called out.

"Shove it in, Hinata!"

Hideaki watched as Hinata jumps up to push the ball onto the opposing team's side, however the tall player won the pushing match and Kakugawa gained a point once more.