⁽ ⁴⁸ ⁾ "𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖢𝗁𝖾𝗆𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾 𝖮𝖿 𝖤𝗇𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌"

A/N: Hello, readers! I finally finished editing the season two chapters! Enjoy!

edited on january 24th, 2022 @ 6:37am

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT - THE CHEMICAL CHANGE OF ENCOUNTERS

"ALL RIGHT, first-years, introduce yourselves!"

"Right!"

A first-year Hideaki watched as a male with gray hair stepped up. "I-I'm Suga Koushi from Nagamushi Junior High. I played setter." He introduced himself. He then bowed. "Thank you for having me."

"I-I'm Azumane Asahi from Sekodai Junior High. I played left. Thank you for hafing mwe!" Asahi stammered as he dead panned. Sugawara turned away to keep himself from laughing. Hideaki stepped up to his seniors next after Asahi.

"I'm Izuki Hideaki from Kitagawa Daiichi Junior High. I played left." Hideaki bowed in greeting. "Please take care of me!"

"I'm Sawamura Daichi from Izumitate Junior High! I played left. After seeing Karasuno's match at nationals, I decided I would come to Karasuno! Thank you for having me!" Daichi was the last to introduce himself.

Their seniors looked down in shame. "Oh, I see. That's great. Let's strive to win at nationals!" Tashiro exclaimed.

"Right!"

"Oh, I'm Tashiro. I guess you can call me the captain of this club." Tashiro greeted.

"All right. I'll stop by again once you guys are done."

"Right!" Tashiro replied before turning to his team. "All right, let's start practice!" He announced.

"Right!"

"Um... That teacher was the advisor, right?" Sugawara asked as the four first-years turned to their senior. "Is there someone else that's more like a coach?"

"Nope." Kurokawa simply replied before walking away.

"That was Kurokawa-kun from Hisa Junior High, right?" Daichi questioned.

"Do you know him?" Asahi then asked.

"Our schools played each other, and I remember his offense and defense both being really good." Daichi replied.

"Seriously? That's awesome." Sugawara commented.

"We finally made it to the Karasuno!"

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

The volleyball team was currently practicing in the gym. Tashiro tried to receive the ball coming towards him but ended up missing. "Hey, Kurokawa. Tell me the secret behind receiving serves." Tashiro said, going up to the second year.

"I'm the type that goes right for the ball once the other team hits it." Kurokawa answered.

"I see..." Tashiro said.

"Clean up!"

"Right!"

"Say, even though there's a tournament coming up, we haven't had many practice matches..." Daichi pointed out.

"They were saying that ever since Coach Ukai's been gone, we've lost connections with other schools." Asahi explained.

Sugawara then walked over. "Apparently, even the school we regularly had practice matches with declined the offer for the most recent match." He added on.