"Over here." A gruff voice calls out.

Hoseok looked behind him. Seeing Sik leaning up against his matte black Jaguar, a cigarette dangling between his lips.

Hoseok made his way over to him. He looked around, feeling a bit on edge. They had never had such meets ups out in the open like this. Usually it was at a club or in Sik's home office. Not only was this serious, but it was extremely discrete. They didn't want to risk one of Sik's guards hearing about this.

"What's up, man?" Hoseok greeted, reaching out to exchange a handshake with his older. This was one of the rare times where he was choosing to actually cooperate and be respectful with Sik.

"Hey. I'm sorry to cut into your thanksgiving but I wouldn't disturb you had this not been important."

Everytime Sik spoke, cigarette spoke spilled from his lips and went out into the air. Hoseok clicked his tongue.

"What's going on?"

"The kendricks." Sik said.

"What about them?" Hoseok asked.

"They put out another search for Ethan last week. The police won't give up. The family had got to be paying somebody on the inside to keep this search alive because searches don't last that long. Missing person reports usually go abandoned within a few days of searching for that person. If authorities can't find them then they give up the search. But their search for Ethan has been going on for months."

"They believe that he ran away. He had mental issues apparently. Not only was he addicted to drugs, he had severe depression and other things going on. Which is why they believed he ran off. "

But of course, hoseok knew better.

"I'm telling you this because they have a damned good lawyer and she's on it. Tough as nails. If you want to look into it, her name is Jennifer Vanburen."

Howeok made a mental note of the woman's name. "Okay." He said. He was sick of this shit. He didn't want Rico to worry about this but he was the one who had caused this bullshit.

But after all hoseok did say that if someone stole from him, he wanted them dead on the spot. Maybe he should've changed that policy.

"As far as personal detectives go...I don't know too much about it. But I attained this information after I got back from Korea. I want you to get off of your ass and be more secretive. I don't want you to stop living life but I can't live with that her thought of something happening to you." Sik confesses.

"Awww, you care about me?" Hoseok teased, going to lean up against Sik's jaguar.

"Fuck you." Sik swore, taking one last pull from his cigarette before proceeding to stomp it out with his shoe.

"I thought you stopped smoking?" Hoseok asked. Sik coughed heavily. Hoseok frowned, patting the older's back.

"You should. Your coughs are getting worse." Hoseok said. Sik shook his head. "I'm fine." He mumbled.

"But I'm serious. I would suggest contacting Rico first thing in the morning and letting him know. These people are not to fuck around with and it's only a matter of time before they get to you."

"Alright." Hoseok's says, staring out at the city lights.

It never fails. Just when things seem to be letting up, there was always something to come and knock him down. But hoseok was strong and he wouldn't let something like this knock him off track. He was smart as fuck and he had managed to get through everything else. The Kendrick's would be difficult but not invincible.