He was active and bad as hell at times. But he didn't do anything too out the book such as pee in the house or chew up their tennis shoes.

"Don't start acting like a hooligan once we get in here. Be civilized, we raised you better." Hoseok pretend scolded the puppy as he held hands with trinity during their trip up the driveway.

"He ain't a hooligan." Trinity laughed.

"I didn't say he was. He said don't get in here acting like that. Stop being a instigator." He said in her ear, pinching her hip afterwards.

"Stoppp, that actually hurts." Trinity hissed.

They stopped in front of the door. She didn't feel like getting out her house key so she knocked instead. It took a few before somebody was opening the door. Trinity almost leaped over the moon once she seen who it was.

"Grandma!" Trinity exclaimed, gasping as she seen her grandmother standing there.

The woman smiled warmly. "Oh my trinity, it's been so long." The lady chuckled, moving out of the way and allowing them in.

Trinity steps in with Oreo and gives hoseok his leash. Hoseok stood and watched with a fond smile as trinity interacted with her grandmother.

"I missed you so much." Trinity said, the woman wrapping her in a warm embrace. They stand there for minutes rejoicing and hugging.

Trinity rarely got to see her grandmother. She lived in Louisiana while they lived in Georgia. Trinity's mother grew up in Louisiana and was born there. But a few years after having trinity she moved to Georgia since that's where Trinity's deadbeat dad was.

After he left, Mrs.Kim debated moving back to Louisiana. Her and her baby. But she stayed because Mr.Kim and Namjoon entered the picture. And from there they became family.

Her grandmother only came around during holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving, but last year it was a little wonky so Trinity didn't see her. But she was happy to see her grandmother here. Healthy and just as happy to see her grand daughter as trinity was to see her.

"I missed you too. You look so good. Fine just like ya' grandmother." The woman jokes, releasing trinity from her hold.

"I had to get it from somewhere." Trinity plays along, turning around. They weren't quite in the living room yet.

"Who is this?" Her grandmother asked, referring to Hoseok.

"Oh this is Hoseok...grandma you should remember him. It hadn't been all that long."

"Well I don't. The name sounds familiar but he looks different." She said.

"That's because he's older now. I can agree."'trinity laughed. "This is Hoseok, my boyfriend. And that's Oreo our puppy. Hobi this is my grandmother, Ms. Breaux."

"It's nice to meet you." Hoseok says, holding out his hand. But Ms.Breaux gave him a look and opened her arms.

"I don't shake hands, honey. I like hugs." The woman said. Hoseok side eyed trinity before stepping into the woman's arms. He forgot how affectionate her family was. It was just all apart of the southern hospitality.