You're Hired!

A large shopping mall, with an 1980's theme, was sitting in an busy parking lot. Standing in front of the sliding doors, was a young teenager, who was grasping the strap of her one strapped backpack, as she stared up at the building in front of her. She had short brown hair that was cut that reached just below her chin, green emerald eyes, a striped blue and white shirt with a blue jeans jacket over it, blue jeans and sneakers.

"Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex."

"So this is the place?" Ayla murmured under her breath, trying to calm her jittery nerves down. "It seems more like a prison. But, I guess anywhere you work is a prison, just like school."

Okay, Ayla you got this! You just go in there and look at the interviewer interviewer right in the eyes and tell them why you want this. You need this, so do not, I repeat, DO NOT blow this!

As soon as she walked inside of the building, Ayla grasped her chest, nearly having a heart attack, when a strange looking robot, on wheels, was right in front of her face.

"Please, take a map!" The robot repeated continuously. "Take a map!" Taking several breaths, trying to calm her heart beat down, Ayla took the map from the robot and it wheeled away. As it did, Ayla was marveled, by how large the place was. A woman, wearing a security guard uniform, green eyes, and blond hair tied up in a ponytail walked up to her.

"You're the new hiree right?" She asked. Ayla nodded. "Come with me. I'll be giving you the interview. I'm Vanessa."

Shake her hand before It's too late! That's how you get good first impression!

"Hi, Vanessa! I'm Ayla!" Ayla smiled, holding out her hand for Vanessa to shake. She only stared down at it. Ayla smile became more nervous and she pulled her hand back. "I am so looking forward to be here! I can't wait to get started!" Vanessa stared at her, which made Ayla even more nervous than she already was.

Then Vanessa turned around and said nothing and started to walk away, Ayla quickly followed her, trying to catch up to her, from the crowd. As the two walked down a hallway, Vanessa stopped at her office and opened the door and walked inside. Ayla walked right in after her. She saw Vanessa sat down in her chair and Ayla sat down as well across the desk from her.

"You can drop the enthusiasm," Vanessa said with a sour look on her face. "You don't have to act like you want to be here. I certainly don't, but here I am."

"But, I'm not faking," Ayla said, scooting up her chair, which screeched when she did. "I do want to work here!"

Vanessa frowned then looked down at Ayla's application, flipping through it. It was only one sheet. "So you've never had a job before and you want to work here, is that correct?"

"Yes."

"Why should we even hire you?" Vanessa asked.

"Well, in order to get a job you need experience and in order to get experience you need a job," Ayla joked, laughing. Vanessa made no reaction as she stared at her with a dead panned look. Ayla smiled, nervously. Great, you're blowing it already.

"I have bills that need to get paid." As does everyone else...

"I can help fix up the animatronics if they get broken down or worn out. When I was in college I took some robotics courses when I was studying for my mechanics degree. Now, I'm just focusing on my life to see where it gets me. I'm very patient and a good listener so I get along with children pretty well. I'm a hard worker and won't rest until I get done 100%-"

"You're hired."

"I'm also-What?" Ayla blinked, surprised.

"I said that you're hired. Are you able to start tomorrow morning, say around 6:00?" Vanessa asked.

"I can start right now if you need me too?" Ayla replied. She was practically beaming with excitement. She did it! Now, she was finally starting somewhere with her life and it only took 31 tries!

"Let's not get too ahead with ourselves," Vanessa frowned. She reached down from her desk, pulling out a drawer out and started to rummage around in it. "If you're going to be looking after the animatronics then you need to know what you're getting into." Ayla blinked in confusion. What did she mean by that? The animatronics are just machines. They don't have emotion right?

"You're talking as if they're actually alive," Ayla questioned.

"Oh, they are," Vanessa replied, smirking. Ayla's eyes widened a little before Vanessa busted out laughing.

"Kid, I was pulling your leg," she reassured her. "They're just machines. They don't have real emotions. So, you have nothing to worry about, except for malfunctions that happen every now and then." She pulled out a handbook and slid it over to Ayla who opened it and began to read out of it. It had the designs and building structure of every animatronics made.

Glamrock Freddy Fazbear, Glamrock Chica, Roxanne Wolf, Montgomery Gator...They were dressed in a 1980's theme Glamrock outfits.

Ayla stopped as flipped through another page. On it was a character with a half sun and moon face, wearing a bright orange-yellow and red jester outfit with ruffles. He had bells tied on his both of his wrists and on the tips of his pointed shoes as well.

"Who is this?" Ayla asked. Vanessa hummed and looked up at the page with the sun character on it, while filling out Ayla's paperwork.

"Oh, that's just the Daycare attendant, he looks after the kids," she explained. "Mighty annoying if you ask me."

"Why is that?" Ayla asked.

"He never shuts up," Vanessa said. "Just like you, if you don't let me finish up your paper work."