Episode 4 "A Boy in a Bush" Part 2

Start from the beginning

Angie and I were sitting down on a bench holding each other's hand for comfort as Temp walks up to us. "Angela, are you thinking of leaving the Jeffersonian?" "I'm not really this person." "What person?" "I'm not like you or Venus. I'm not driven by the need for justice and all that. I'm a good-time girl." "We have good times." "Cracking jokes over murdered skeletons is not good times." I pip in "It's true that I am driven in some sense for the need for justice, but it still doesn't make it easy on me when I see these dead bodies. I still get haunted by the things that I have done in the past. Things that I didn't want to do but had to." They both looked at me with sad eyes. Temp then speaks "I know it's harder on you both than it is for the rest of us." Angie then cuts her off "No, it's not. Why?" "Because you Angela look at their faces. We look at everything else. It's more clinical for us. As for you Venus you look at the bones and you can understand the victims struggle to fight for their lives as you have as well when you went on missions. For you both it... it's personal. When we see a murdered child..." "Honey, I... I'm... No offense. I'm really not up for one of your 'It takes a village' anthropology lessons. This is the longest I've ever had a job. That's because of you." "If this is about hours or time to do your own art, then...Just let me work on it, okay? I'm an artist. I used to draw naked guys. Now I draw dead guys." "Just don't decide anything without talking to us." I add "Yes, please don't." "Of course I won't." We sit there a few seconds before I decided to stand up and I faced the two. They looked at me questionably as I pulled them into a hug. "You both know that the two years I have been here with you all have been the most amazing time I ever had in my entire life." They chuckled and hugged me back. "Alright but now I need to go and make sure everything will be ready for the banquet. I have to make sure they have Angie's favorite drinks." "Well, you better hurry sweetie, you know how much I love my alcohol." I nod and walk away.

-No Ones POV-

Booth and Brennan are walking in the lab together as she speaks up, "I'm afraid Angela might quit and Ven might have a big meltdown." "Amazed that they stuck it out this long." "Why?" "Oh, because Angela is human and Blueberry has major trauma for the past 19 years of her life. I'm sorry, Bones, it's just that, you know, uh, Angela didn't get the same training that the rest of you got on, uh, Planet Vulcan. While Blueberry got the extreme training version for a longer period then the rest of you." "I don't know what that means." "They are more sensitive." Zack then cuts in as they made it into the examination room. "Who's more sensitive?" Temp answered, "Angela and Venus." Booth continued "Angela likes puppies and kitties and ducklings and, you know, Jell-O shots, and, you know, dancing on bars. While Blueberry needs to touch and play with little cute fluffy things." "I know that. They are my best friend and sister. And Angela is not the only person in the world who likes baby animals." Zack then interrupts "I never got the big attraction." "I rest my case. They are more sensitive." After that they went on discussing the investigation finding out that Ms. Sanders is not Charlies mother.

-Venus POV-

Temp had called me telling me about their findings and how they are bringing in the mother to interview. I quickly made it into the FBI district into the other side of the room where the mother was being interviewed, listening in the conversation. "How can you say that?" Temp answers "Charlie suffered from a hereditary genetic disorder called hypophosphatemia." Booth adds to it "Charlie's real mother would have the same disease." "You do not." "Never said I wasn't Charlie's real mother because I was." Booth cuts her off "Biological mother, then. Ms. Sanders, you are not Charlie's biological mother. Hmm? You want to explain that to us?" "I can't have children. That's why my husband left me. So, I took in foster kids." Temp adds in "LIke Sean and David Cook?" "And Charlie. Though his name was Nathan. I got him as a baby down in Pittsburgh. Ten days old. His mother was arrested on drug charges, and Child Services brought him to me. Three weeks I had him. Then the charges were dropped."

Broken BonesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara