Hoseok clenched his jaw, his eyes falling to the ground. The floor was decorated by a huge, expensive ass rug from Persia. It was gorgeous and seemed to capture Hoseok's attention.

Anytime someone mentioned Trinity's mood, he was reminded of just why she behaved that way. Losing the baby was something that affected them both. And while she was almost through her grief, hoseok had just started grieving.

He hated to think about it. Fuck, he hated to think about it. But it was sometimes where his mind just shifted. And instead of blocking it out, his thoughts were tainted by it.

"It's fine." Hoseok says lowly. Sik stared at Hoseok's hair as he looked down.

"I'll...I'll take up your position while you're out of the country." Hoseok gives in.

______

Michelle slowly tip toed away from Uriah's crib. It had been two hours of her trying to get him to sleep and finally, she had done so right when the clock struck 10.

"I love you bug." She says softly, blowing a kiss towards her son's crib right before stepping out of his doorway and into the hall.

Michelle then walks further down until she enters she and Jimin's room.

"I finally got him to bed." Michelle sighed, dragging her feet over to the bed and plopping down.

Jimin smirked at her. "Good." He says. "Because I been waiting to have our session all goddamn night."

Michelle laughed and turned to face him. She crossed her legs and nodded towards their nightstand.

"Roll up then." She says.

Jimin shook his head and slid open the drawer, pulling out a pre-rolled blunt.

"Already ahead of you on that, gorgeous." He says.

Michelle clapped her hands before watching him pull out his lighter and spark the blunt. It had been weeks since she and Jimin last settled down and had some "alone time".

Uriah was teething and had been so fussy lately. Whenever they were off they just sat at home and took care of their little whining baby. Because of him teething, he was always looking for something to rub his gums on.

And his little gums were sometimes in pain which lead them to crushing up Tylenol (doctors suggestion) and other un-harmful methods that would assure he feel better.

Tonight they got lucky. They got him to bed and they both were off tomorrow which meant they could stay up a bit later. Get faded, eat some snacks and watch movies with the interruptions of their baby boy.

Jimin took the first pull. His fingers grip the blunt. His eyes close as he inhaled. It took a few seconds for him to let the smoke settle. And once it did, he released it and held the blunt down on his lap.

Michelle bit her bottom lip. She found it so sexy watching him smoke. He was already a calm persona but he still needed his weed. And he looked damned good while smoking it.

Jimin's eyes slowly peeled open. His gaze fell right on her as their space grew smoked up.

"Boooo! You didn't do no rings or tricks." Michelle joked, reaching for the blunt.