Episode 2 "The Man in the SUV" Part 2

Start from the beginning

 We watched as she walks off and Booth starts joining her but stops and turns around and comes back picking me up from my seat and slings me over his shoulder. "You are coming with us, this time Blueberry." He then starts walking away as I picked up my head seeing the others watching us. "Roger, Ranger." Before I lost view of the rest of the team I called out to Zack. "Zack! I am leaving it up to you to finish it! If you don't blow the place up, I will give you something again!" We were now out of view, but I could still hear Zack, "How about another kiss, but not on the cheek!" "You got yourself a deal Zackaroo!" Booth pips in "You really soft on your employees, Blueberry." "True, but I put my trust in them and they will do the same for me. It's a give and take kind of deal Ranger." Booth just nods at that.

We were in Angie's workspace looking at the hologram as Temp speaks, "Dioxin levels were 5,600 parts per trillion. Speed of bone degeneration is an 80% increase over baseline osteoporosis. Date of death was..." Angie cuts her off, "I remember that one. Thanks." "Run the scenario." Booth then pips in, "I will never get used to this." Angie then teases Booth, "Yeah. Chicks with toys." "Poor bastard." I then speak up "Hey Angie could you match it to his INS photograph, to show everyone how amazingly accurate you are." "You know how to make a girl feel special sweetie." I smile as she pulls up a picture Temp then cuts in, "Good work, Angela. Probable date of exposure ... about four months ago -- I'd say first week in June." We then look at Booth as he starts talking "Let's go pay a little visit to Mr. Ladjavardi." Temp, Booth, and I leave the room. As we were about to leave the building Zack comes running up to us. "Venus, I finished the explosive without blowing the place up." "Ah, good job Zack. As promised..." I grab Zacks face and bring it down towards my face as I tip-toed again and placed a kiss on his forehead making Booth laugh again. We start walking away from a shocked Zack again and left to our destination.

We are at a building, and we all get down as Temp speaks, "I thought you were told to stay away from him." "Yeah. And, as an FBI agent, I cannot disobey my superior. But you both are not an FBI agent." I then pip in, "That is true, but I do have FBI trust and I don't want to lose my gun over this. So, Temp this is all yours." Temp looked so excited and walked over to the Mr. Ladjavardi "Hey! Hi. How you doing?" "What the hell are you doing here? You had orders. No, not me. I... I just have a couple of quick questions for you." "Look, I'm not involved in this. Sahar won't even talk to me anymore." "Yea. I wonder why." "I'm calling Santana." "Yeah, I don't think so." "I'm warning you." Booth then adds in "I wouldn't threaten her if I were you." "Look, I just want to know where you were in June- first week- to see if you poisoned Hamid and Fraid." I add in "Subtle." "I'm leaving. That's it." We watch as she flips Mr. Ladjavardi over onto the floor. Booth and I both cringe a bit and walked a bit closer as Temp steps her foot down on him. I then added, "He just warned you that she doesn't like to be touched." "I didn't poison anybody." "Then tell me where you were in June." "In Utah, for training with Homeland Security. I didn't get to D.C. until August 12. Check with the department." "All right. Thanks." We all walked back into the car. As we all shut the door I speak up, "Temp that was awesome. You flipped him just like a pancake." "What does a pancake have to do with me flipping a person?" "Bones she was just saying that you made it look easy." "Oh, well thank you. I did flip him as a pancake." I chuckle as we drove off.

We were in the car as Booth comes up with a scenario, "How about this? Sahar wants out of the marriage. Hamid refuses. So, Sahar poison him so that she can run off with Lajavardi." Temp sighs, "Doesn't make sense." "When someone dies, the first suspect is the spouse." "Well, what about Hamid's brother? Did she poison him, too?" "Why not? You know, he's pushing his nose into their marriage. I mean, suddenly Sahar's facing, you know a devout Muslim and a fundamentalist Christian. And, you know, nobody allows divorce, and she's pushed to murder." "That is eschews logic." "Aw, come on, Bones! Just work with me here! All right? It's what we in law enforcement call 'positing a scenario.'. And we don't use the word 'eschew.'" I then decided to speak in, "Sorry Ranger, I don't think it's the wife either." "Not you to Blueberry!" "I know, but here me out. I have made many explosives before, and if I am correct if they both brothers where to inhale the toxins it might've come from Pyrobar which were made in the 1903." "Hey at least you came up with a scenario."