Chapter 31: Training For Power

TW: SLIGHT SEXUAL CONTENT

*************************************

Laying his back against a back alleyway in the shade, Izuku hummed to himself while taking notes of a hero fight he witnessed, his hood up and covering most of his green and black curls. His Presence Sense quirk suddenly went off in his head, analyising and recognizing the man that stealthy tried to approach him.

"Morning, Stain." Izuku called up, not sparing a glance to the side when he heard the thud of metal shoes hit the ground.

"How the hell did you know I was there?" Stain spat as he stood up while Izuku closed his notebook and straightened his posture against the wall.

"I told you I have eight quirks, Stain. But we're not here to discuss that again." Izuku scoffed as he stuffed his notebook and pencil back into his hoodie pocket while the killer glared with a gleam in his red eyes that brightened in the shadow, bloodlust.

"And what are you here for then? Did you childish leader come up with a plan to rid this world of heroes and the corrupt society they created?" Stain gripped his katana in hand, the sun reflecting off the metal and slightly blinding him with its rays.

"Nope, not yet. Tomura-kun just sent me to check on you." Izuku shifted his face as he spoke to not be blinded.

"I'm not a fucking child." Stain growled with offense.

"He just doesn't fully trust you yet, but give him time." Izuku smirked, his glowing eyes narrowing into the death glare of the serial killer's. Without another word, Stain leaped up the walls and landed on top of a building, leaving him alone as he breathed, "You better behavior, Stain, because Tomura-kun wants your head..."

Turning to walk deeper into the dark alleyway, Izuku hummed to himself on how to kill the hero killer if he was told to by Shigaraki and when he could see Kacchan again after the week ended for him and his internship.

=============================================================================

"Oh, so sorry about that scare, young man. I was simply carrying my string of sausages with ketchup on a plate to eat for a little snack before I slipped on nothing! I'm all right, I assure you, young man."

The old man, who is most likely Gran Torino; All Might's mentor, shakingly stood in front of Katsuki with his cane in one hand, a bright yellow cape on with yellow boots and white shirt and pants with a thick belt around his waist. He wore a smile that seemed innocent and kind, his voice high-pitch as he asked gently, "Who are you, young man?"

"B-Bakugo Katsuki... first year at U.A.- Are you sure you're all-" Katsuki began to stand up as he introduced himself, his case still at his side.

"Speak up!" Gran Torino exclaimed out, surprising the blond with his volume as the man placed a hand to his ear and leaned toward him for better hearing.

"Um... B-Bakugo Katsuki, sir!" Katsuki was careful with his shouting to not hurt the old man's ears while he thought to himself, 'I knew this guy would be slightly over the old age if he trained All Might during his high school days, but this old? It's like he has dementia, Alzheimer's. Are you sure about this, All Might...?'

"Toshinori?" Gran Torino hummed back with his unwavering smile.

'How the hell does 'Bakugo Katsuki' sound like Toshinori?!' Katsuki felt his eyes faintly twitch with irritation, his already thin patience thinning more before the man suddenly fell onto his butt, the red eyed teen rushing over to assist him.

"I'm hungry." Gran Torino looked up to Katsuki as he stopped in front of him, confused by what he was saying.

"Hun... gry...?" Katsuki whispered as he tried to understand what the short male was telling him.