Chapter 5: Everything Paid Off

*******************************

The last piece of trash. Katsuki stacked it against the large pile he made as he trained throughout the night because of restless nerves, staring out at the beginning to rise sun that shone on the horizon, leaking into the sea, watching its waves crash against the now finished clean sandy shore, smirking to himself at what he did.

He. He did all this. For the past ten months, he spent his time here, picking, crushing, smoking, burning, breaking, lifting, holding, running, carrying boxes, furniture, metal.

All this hard work of his for him. Deku.

'Now, that's not to say I can't have a little victory myself.' Katsuki thought as he lifted his fist into the air, the sun's rays shining off his tanned tone skin, the sweat that rolled off his face down his neck and absorbed into his t-shirt that stuck tight onto his chest, the abs that he worked into outlining against the fabric, showing off every line and muscle that rippled along his skin. Bringing his fist back down, he wiped his now ripped, muscled arm against his forehead, wiping beads of sweat that collected before swinging his arm away from his face, turning it to the sky as he yelled out, "Hell yeah!"

"Oh... my..."

A voice sounded faint behind Katsuki. It could be from the echo of his call or the fact that he was burning up in the thickish sweatpants he wore with his black tank top, his entire body burning from the intense night workout he gave himself, his ears ringing from all the metal clanging. He glanced lazily behind him, seeing All Might in his true form standing there, shaking on his own two feet as he stared at the large pile beside the person who put it together before turning his wide blue hollow eyes on him, his mouth gaped open with awe.

"My... my..." All Might uttered out before puffing up into his hero form, his gaping mouth replaced by a smiling, impressed grin, his eyes shining with admiration as he finished proudly, "...goodness!"

Before Katsuki could react or move, he was swept up into the air, falling back into All Might's large muscled arms, his entire body aching more as he gritted his teeth.

"You did good, Young Bakugo. I am very impressed you were able to pull this off at the last minute! Kudos to you, kid! " All Might encouraged, smiling down at the blond as he wore his own smirk back up to the hero, ignoring all the pain burning through his body, taking All Might's praise to heart. Beginning to set him down, All Might carefully put him onto the flat concrete, laughing loudly as he called, " Man, and here I was thinking that you would be asleep for your big day! Teenagers are amazing!"

"Well, I could've slept, but something was bugging me... Probably what I didn't finish, so I came here and, yeah..." Katsuki rubbed his sweaty neck before holding it out in front of him, his sore palm glistening with sweat from his neck, clenching his fingers over as he made small sparks.

"Young Bakugo?"

"H... Huh?" Katsuki uttered out, letting his arm fall down by his side before turning to gaze at the hero who called his name, his smile bright and his dark eyes turned soft, them filled with pride.

"I hope you take everything that you've done here and remember it. Hold it close to your heart and let it fire your decisions. If you could clean this entire beach, and clean it to perfection at the last minute, then you can face down anything. Now, that doesn't mean get into a fight with anyone, young man. " All Might placed his hand onto Katsuki's shoulder lightly, his red gaze following it before gazing back up to All Might, whose blue eyes shone with marvel, continuing his encouragement, " Now, I want you to go home and take a well needed shower before going to U.A. and kicking ass at the entrance exam!"