"If you do truly love her deeply in you heart..I must,say you're suitable to be her significant other."Both Yuno and Bell was caught off from Gadjha's words they both couldn't believe that a spirit guardian such as Gadjha would say something like that especially by his appearance and the aura surrounds him.

"How come you would say something like that? I-It's too far to be suitable..T-To be her husband or something.."Yuno tries to denies it as he looks away and Bell let out a chuckle from Yuno's behavior then Gadjah went to face Yuno in front as he speaks once again.

"Because if you didn't truly loved her,you wouldn't go as far as going here in the Heart Kingdom..you have the confidence trying to sneak in a powerful territory."Gadjha said raising his brows which make Yuno uncomfortable about what he just said and begun to be more doubtful about his feelings towards (Y/n).

"I told you! He's dense!"Bell exclaims as Yuno covers Bell's mouth using his hand but it was too late for him to stop her sentence which Bell let out a chuckle.

"Here,I'll be going for now."Gadjha said as he hands Yuno a single golden key then leaved him with Bell all alone confused what he would do.

"Well..all I can say that if there's a key then there's a door needed to be open!"Bell happily exclaims getting excited about what's the mystery of the key.

MEAN WHILE AT WHERE (Y/N) WAS AT

"Lady Undine,Queen Lolopechka--I-I really don't need this kind of treatment! Please feel free to just let me stay on a smaller room."(Y/n) says shyly trying to reject the offer politely as Undine and Queen Lolopechka chuckled at each other.

"No way! Too bad for you,you're stuck in this room and that's final!"Undine says putting a pout at her comment to (Y/n) as she sweat drops from the Queen's water spirit.

"Yes,yes! We'd love to see how this love story---"Queen Lolopechka got cut her words off by Undine covering her mouth as Undine let out a low chuckle from her behavior.

"You shouldn't spill the plan out,Lolopechka! We should be taking our leave soon enough someone will accompany you here later on,enjoy!"Undine said and with that she drags Queen Lolopechka out from (Y/n)'s room.

*PLOP*

*BIRDS CHIRPING*

After (Y/n) puts all of her belongings to the cabinet she then take her footwear off and then lie herself on the bed she had on her room where she will be staying for a couple of days before heading to her main destination using the transportation suggested and will be prepare by the ruler of the Heart Kingdom Queen Lolopechka,herself.

"I wonder what are those two up to..I wonder how the others especially the recruiters will react if they would know about my whereabouts especially Father and Yuno..Yuno seems a bit exaggerating than my father as if he already know about me and what to do--"(Y/n)'s words suddenly cut off by her own as she suddenly remembers something before.

'Right both Yuno and Asta did told me that they already knew about me since we were kids back at the Hage Village they were living before and I just happened to forget them because that's how my Celestial race life cycle works..I wonder what will happen if I didn't leave that place I wonder what my life will be with those two..'She thought as she cover her eyes using her arm.

A single tear just got out from her eyes then it was followed with more tears coming out from both of her eyes as she suddenly stood up from laying on the bed and starts to weep those tears away she had unexpectedly.

"H-Huh? Why am I--"

"(Y-Y/n)? A-Are you..c-crying?"(Y/n) froze on her spot as she tilt her head seeing Yuno from the door outside shocked and surprised at the same time after he just witness what was happening to her.

"Ah Yuno--what are you doing here!? W-Why are you--"

*THUD*

"Are you crying because of that bond marriage? Does the scar hurts badly now? I knew it that this would happen--it does hurts and bothers you deep inside but you always tries to hide it."Yuno says as he starts stroking (Y/n)'s hair gently while rubbing her back and hugging her which caught (Y/n)'s off guard.

"Y-Yuno..B-Bell..you both..I-I'm glad,I'm glad!"(Y/n) breaks down into her tears as she was indeed crying now for a good reason she felt deep inside after seeing the two.

~~~

"Queen Lolopechka,are you sure about this? We shouldn't interfere into a Celestials' business especially about their tradition in marriage."Gadjah says as Undine let outs a pout giving Gadjah a comment as Queen Lolopechka shakes her head saying.

"A single Celestial isn't a match from a powerful territory especially we have you and the other spirit guardians not to forget that water spirit,Undine is here either!"Queen Lolopechka exclaims while pointing her reasons out.

"I hope his plan would work out and Wizard Emperor,Julius wouldn't find this too soon.."Undine says with a worry plastered on her face the same with Queen Lolopechka.

.

.

.

.

.

"No matter what.."

"You'll be mine/I'll take you away."