031

We returned the school the next day, the cops were at our school. I was walking to school with Felix when the police approached us.

Officer: Excuse me are you, Bang Christopher Chan?
Chan: "Y-yes?"
Felix: "What's going on?"
Officer: "You're under arrest until further investigation. Your friends are also in the car."
Chan: "Wait, what the fuck-?"
Officer: "You have the right to remain silent."

The started to put handcuffs on me, while Felix looked at me.

Felix: "C-chan?"
Chan: "Baby, I didn't do anything, I don't know what's going on...?

The police officer took me away, leading me to their car... Felix looked concerned, like he was about to cry. I looked at him, for my last moments. Then, I got into the car seeing Seungmin in there also.

Chan: "Seungmin, what is going on??"
Seungmin: "We were the "last" people to talk to Hyunjin, as they say."
Chan: "He said my friends were here too?"
Seungmin: "Changbin, Jeongin, and Han are in different cars. Since we talk to you, they think we all know something."
Chan: "What the fuck."

Officer: "Stay quiet."

Soon enough, they drive off, taking us to the police station. I got rid of every single drop of evidence. His phone would be a big piece of it. I put it in a bin, setting it on fire. I'm guessing the found my fingers prints on his shoes. That's the only way.

***

-AT THE POLICE STATION-

SUSPECT 1: SEUNGMIN

Mr. Seok: "Hello, Mr. Kim Seungmin, I'm Detective Seok, nice to meet you."
Seungmin: "Likewise."
Mr. Seok: "So, if I'm correct, you're friends with Mr. Bang?", he says looking through his files in a folder.
Seungmin: "Yes. We've been friends since high school. He is older than us, we consider him as a older brother.
Mr. Seok: So, when did you meet him?"
Seungmin: "When I was 16, I had just turned 16 at the time."
Mr. Seok: "So, technically, you met him at 15?"
Seungmin: "Yes, sir."
Mr. Seok: "Mm, okay. So, let's get straight to the point. Do you know if Mr. Bang has anything to do with the "suicide" of Hwang Hyunjin?"
Seungmin: "If it was a suicide, why would he be involved?"
Mr. Seok: "We found his fingers prints on the shoes."
Seungmin: "No. I remember seeing him going to report something to the staff. Once, the cops came, he told us what he saw."
Mr. Seok: "And what did he say?"
Seungmin: "He said that, Hyunjin told him to meet him on the roof top. So, he went up there, seeing shoes by the railing. Once he got the the railing, he picked them up the see the name on there."
Mr. Seok: "And Hyunjin's name was on the shoes."
Seungmin: "Yes. All the students have their names on their shoes."
Mr. Seok: "You're dismissed. Grab Han Jisung for me?"
Seungmin: "Yes sir, I will.", he bowed and left the room

END OF 031
***
1/17/22

STALKER | Chanlix ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara