027

I went back to the door to take off my shoes, then coming all the way in. I put my gloves away and head to the bathroom.

*CALLING SEUNGMIN*

ring.
ring..

S: Hello?
C: Tomorrow, we need to talk.
S: Okay, I'll see you tomorrow.
C: Yeah, bye.

I hang up.

I call my other two friends, telling them the same thing. Tomorrow, I'd tell them what I did... I heard someone walking around and I got startled.
Felix: "Channie... Are you in the bathroom?", he says in a deep, sleepy voice
Chan: "Yeah, I'll be out soon."

***
I come out the bathroom to see sleepy, cute Felix. He was trying to stay awake, I could see him falling back asleep.
Chan: "Go back to sleep, it's okay."
The younger fell back asleep, on my shoulder... Then, I also fell asleep, happy that he was finally gone... Now, nobody would tell Felix a secrets... He'll be mines, forever.

*TIME SKIP, AT SCHOOL*
(Since nothing is happening at night I had to skip to tomorrow morning at the school.)

Seungmin: "So, what'd you want to talk about, Chan?"
Chan: "I killed him."
Han: "Who, Minho?"
Chan: "Yeah."
Changbin: "Good, he was annoying."
Seungmin: "I would have to agree, he always acted like he was better than everyone. I'm glad you did."
Chan: "Agreed, but one last thing.", everyone looked at me as I continued " If I get caught soon, I want y'all to act like you knew nothing, ok? I don't want nothing to happen to you guys" (a/n: CHAN HAS A HEART GUYS)
Han: "That's sweet, Chan. Sure, I'll act like we haven't been friends for a few years now."
Chan: "I mean it. Don't."
Changbin: "Roger that."
Chan: "Before you guys leave, I need to talk to Jisung separately."

Seungmin and Changbin walked off. Changbin did a quick wink at Han then left.
Chan: "Han, listen, I know something bad is going to happen soon. While I'm gone take care of Felix, ok?"
Han: "Yeah... I will. But, if Felix finds out, what will you do?"
Chan: "That's why I'm saying to keep him, if I go to jail or something. But, if he finds out.", I kiss the younger before continuing "You're next in line."

Before I liked Felix, I liked Han. If I fail with Felix, I won't kill him.

For sure.

END OF 027
***
1/16/22
(I DECIDED TO CHOOSE CHANSUNG FOR THE NEXT SHIP!! THIS BOOK IS ALMOST COMPLETE!!)