037

SEPTEMBER 30TH

ONE DAY BEFORE THE OPERATION

*CHAN POV*

I decided to go hang out with my friends, this may be the last time I see them for a while (a/n: 👀)

Chan: "Guys, I thank you for being my friend."
Jeongin: "You're welcome??"
Chan: "I mean it. You could of been reported me to the police. Or, tell all the bad things I did."
Han: "Chan, why are you saying this?"
Seungmin: "Something is going to happen, that's why."
Chan: "I planned it. Felix has been acting weird for a week. He doesn't know I've seen him looking at me. More observant, not like, you know."
Seungmin: "Yeah. I know... It's because of Haechan. If Felix didn't meet him, we wouldn't be in this predicament."
Chan: "We wouldn't. But, I'll wait in a certain room and listen, until they get into my room. I'll leave that lockpick in my drawer."
Seungmin: "In your kitchen."
Chan: "Yup. I think I've had my time with Felix. It was fun, he was nice to be around. But, I think it's time to go now."
Han: "That's unfortunate."
I snicker.

Chan: "Act like you know nothing. I want you guys to live your life alright?"

Everyone agreed and listened to me. Now, I wait.

*FELIX POV*

Felix: "Let me call Chan."
Haechan: "Mm."

CALL:
CHANNIE HYUNG

ring.
ring...

C: Hello?
F: Hey, baby. Just letting you know I'll be coming in tomorrow.
C: In my hOuSe? OmG

I laugh

F: Yes, yes. Don't kill me!
C: I won't. Love you!
F: Love you too, bye!!

I hang up.

Felix: "I want to believe nothing is wrong with Chan, Hae..."
Haechan: "Me too. But, we'll see if he is innocent or not."
Felix: "Mm."

*OCTOBER 1: THE DAY, IN SCHOOL"

*CHAN POV*

I was being so nice to Felix, nicer than I usually was. I knew this was my last day with him. I did everything to make him happy, everything. I played with him (a/n; NOT LIKE THAT), gave him food, walked around the campus with him. Everything we usually do, I treasured it more this time. I honestly was going to cry... All my hard work, over the years and this is how it ends up...

I love you, Felix.

END OF 037
***
1/18/22