011 ⚠

Now, I stayed at the youngers house, maybe it creeped him out a bit but I wasn't leaving so easily.
Chan: "So, Minho.", I smiled at him
the younger looked at me still terrified
Chan: "What is your relationship with Felix?"
Minho: "Huh...We're just friends."
Chan looked at the younger in disbelief
Minho: "We were drunk, ok! I swear I didn't mean to do anything! We jus-"
I glared at him, he stopped talking.
Chan: "So you were drunk?", I tilt my head continuing to glare at him
Minho: "Yes. I swear."

Hmm, he was really pretty. I'm horny also... If he doesn't give consent, oh well.

⚠RAPE⚠
(SORTA BUT NOT RLLY)

Chan: "You're really pretty, you know?", I stared at him
Minho: "..."
I got closer to him, now he realized what I wanted.
Minho: "Don't touch me."
I didn't listen and started kissing the youngers neck. He pushed me away, and got up.
Minho: "I said don't tou-",
I interrupted him and grabbed him by his hair. He screamed in agony trying to escape my grip. I put him on the bed, only seeing the back of him.
Chan: "You're not the stronger than me, stop trying it. Let me do it. Let me do it.", I kept repeating those same lines. I wasn't going to give up that easily.
Minho: "No! I said no!", he yelled at me.
I gripped his hair tighter and pulled his head up
Chan: "Who are you screaming at? I could bang your head into the floor right now and kill you. Watch it, bitch."

I pulled him back up off the bed so I could face him front-wards. He tried to fight me back, scratching me and trying to get out of my grip.
Chan: "Stop fucking moving.", I glared at him.
Minho: "You-"

I pushed him on the bed and started undressing him. Minho started screaming but I wrapped his shirt around his mouth, muffling his screams (a/n: yk like when ppl like tie a shirt of something around your mouth when your mouth is open LMAO)
Chan: "Shut up. "

I unbuckled his belt and tied his hands together with it. He screamed and cried, probably telling me to stop. But, I didn't listen.

His screaming was music to my ears.

END 011
***
1/9/21