009

Who is he.

Seungmin: "Goes by Lee Know. Full name Lee Minho. If you've ever seen him in our school.
Chan: "I don't notice irrelevant people."
Seungmin: "Noted. But, what are you going to do?"
Chan: "Kill him?"
Seungmin: "That fast?"
Chan: "Yes.", he hangs up the phone

***

This Lee Know dude has some fucking nerve. Nobody gave you the right to put your dirty fingers on my angel. You're dead for that buddy. But, I'll have to find out your location

I call Seungmin again.
He picks up

Seungmin: "Calm now?"
Chan: "Yes. Now, give me his location or home address."
Seungmin: "XXXX Street." (a/n: LMAO IDK I PUT SOMETHING RANDOM)
Chan: "Perfect. Thank you, Seungmin"
Seungmin: "You're welcome", he says and hangs up

***

I was on my way to his house. Here's my only problem, I don't know if he could fight or not. But, it'll be easy to take him down if he could. I didn't get in shape for nothing! You're probably thinking this is insane and I shouldn't do this. Would you be upset if someone kissed your crush? Yeah, I thought so. Shut it and bare with me, okay?

I was approaching his house normally. I didn't want to be suspicious or anything. I looked in the window, seeing him close the blinds. That let's me know that he's there. But, is anyone else in the house? Fuck, I didn't ask Seungmin if he lived alone. Too late now!

When nobody was looking I ran to his backyard. He had one of those doors where you could see the inside. This was perfect! I watched for a while to see if anyone would come down the stairs, or come out the living room. I was guessing he lived alone.

How could I get in...? I could break the thing to open the door but that'll make a lot of noise. If there's a lock I can use a lock pick...
Today was my lucky day. There was a lock.

I started to smile, slowly giggling. I wasn't trying to be loud but I had an adrenaline rush from the excitement. I couldn't wait to KILL him! He's going to get what he deserved... He played a risky game and now he's going to die for it.

He needs to pay for it.

END OF 009
***
1/3/22