003

I was the one to take Felix home. I acted like I didn't know his address... Even though I already did know. Most of the time, I take pictures through his window. And he never notices.

Now, we were close to his house. Maybe I should try something.

Chan: "Felix, you okay?", I put his hand on his thigh. I look at him with a worried face.

The younger jumped a bit
Felix: "Oh, yes. I'm okay! My head just hurts a little bit."
Chan: "Aw. Would you want me to stay? Just help you a little bit?"
Felix: "That's nice... But, you don't have to. I don't want to bother you!"
Chan: "No, no! I don't mind!"
Felix: "If you say so, sure!"

______
Since he just met me he wouldn't want to do THAT right off the bat... What could I do? Maybe I could drug him? Wait, that's perfect! I'll just drug his water and fuck him like that. Then make up a fake story.

Chan didn't realize he was smiling.

Felix: "You look cute when you smile, Channie!"
Chan: "Channie?", I blushed slightly.
Felix: "Oh, sorry. I just heard your friends calling you that. So, I decided to say it.", the younger got nervous.
Chan: " It's fine, mate! Just caught me off guard!"

______
He's so adorable. It turns me on even more... I felt the tightness in my pants again. Hopefully, he doesn't notice...

But Chan gave himself karma. Felix did  notice. Instead of Felix saying anything, he just stared... That wasn't a good idea but Felix did it anyway
Felix's mind: "Holy shit, he's packing. I knew he was popular but I see why."
In the corner of Chan's eye, he noticed he younger staring down. Chan smirked.
Chan: "Whatcha looking at, mate?"
Felix: "H-huh! Oh- I-"
Chan: "What? You want it?", Chan looked at the younger. And oh, Felix was hella red.
Felix: " No comment.", the younger turned his head away.
_____
I just want him to choke on my so bad. Can he just, ugh. I don't think I can wait any longer.
Chan: "You were staring hard. Trying to do something? Hm?"
Felix: "If I fucked the popular boy I'd get beat up by your girl fans", the younger giggled
Chan: "Nobody has to know."
Felix: "Mm, maybe next time, Mr. Popular Guy", he giggles again.

There isn't a next time, Felix. I need it now.

END OF 003
***
12/28/21