036

Han: "Chan, let's talk."
Chan: "Hm?"
The younger dragged me to the back of the school.

Chan: "What the fuck-"
Han: "Felix is planning to do something, that involves you." (a/n: LMAO Y'ALL MAD)
Chan: "Han, what the fuck are you sa-"
Han: "I overheard him talking to this dude with pink hair."
Chan: "Pink hair?"
Han: "Yes."
Chan: "That's not good."
Han: "Yeah."
Chan: "Thanks for the heads up.", I walk off, leaving Han.

SEPTEMBER 30TH

*CHAN POV*

I enter the computer lab where Seungmin is. Lucky, he was there by himself.

Chan: "Male with pink hair"
Seungmin: "Lee Dong-Hyuck, also know as Haechan. Friends; Lee Mark and Huang Ren Jun. Currently talking to, Felix."
Chan: "Thanks, Seungmin.", I walk out the computer lab furious.

He was doing something to make Felix find out something. I've seen him in those law / detective classes. I can't go up to him and threaten him. I can't go up to Felix and say "stop hanging out with him" he'll ask why... I'm avoiding everything... This fucking Haechan is ruining everything. I just got with Felix!? HE'S FUCKING IT UP. EVERYTHING IS GOING FUCKING WRONG.

What am I going to do... I just want to be with Felix, happily. I only did that with Han because he turned me on... I didn't mean to. I don't want to lose Felix... I wasn't going to let this "hAeChAn" take him away from me... He just wasn't... Felix was fucking MINE. I'll hang out with him as much as I can before I get caught. I'll leave all the pictures of him up. Since he wanted to know so much, he'll get it. But, it'll cost your life, Felix. It won't be so easy to get away once you're in. You have my keys, Felix. Enjoy.

*FELIX POV*

Felix: "I got his keys."
Haechan: "Great. What day are we going?
Felix: "The first of October."

Me and Haechan had been talking before I had to tutor him. About a month before tutoring him. This was totally random, the stuff about Chan. I guess he found out something about him that I didn't know... Now I know, I couldn't trust Chan, if Haechan was saying something was wrong.

END OF 036
***
1/18/22
(THE BOOK IS ALMOST OVER!!!)