017

J:
Want to walk to school together, Channie?

C:
Sure. Where are we meeting
at?

J:
XXXX-XXXX

C:
Alright, I'll be there.

J:

It's been a few days since I found out Jeongin was my stalker. I got the note Friday and now it's Monday. We got close over these two days, to be honest... He's really, fun to talk to honestly. But soon enough, I'm going to ask Felix on a date. Like I said, it's been about 2 months and I think I should ask him out! Ugh, finally he'll be mines... What I've been waiting for this whole time! 2 months work waiting for sex, wholesome moments, and his cute reactions... That turn me on so much.

I was thinking to much, I didn't realize Jeongin was in front of me.

Jeongin: "Chan?"
Chan: "Huh?"
Jeongin: "You were zoned out"
Chan: "Sorry, Jeon, I was just thinking"
Jeongin: "About Felix?"
Chan: "How'd you know?"
Jeongin: "I've seen your thinking face a lot. So, it's likely you're thinking about him"
Chan: "Smartie?"
He younger nods grinning.

Ugh, he was so cute. But not as cute as Felix... I wish Felix would ask me to walk with him, I'd probably let him talk his head off.

***

We arrived at the school. Seungmin and Han came to us, just to grab Jeongin. The crazy squad guys!! Ok, I know I'm cringe sorry! But, now I was on my way to Felixu, my beloved. I walked around then I noticed the blonde hair boy.

Chan: "Felix!"
He heard me, starting to smile. The younger runs to him through the crowd.
Felix: "Hi, Channie hyung!!", he grabs my arm tightly

I giggle.

Chan: "You're adorable."
Felix keeps smiling uncontrollably.

Everyone was looking at us in awe, they find us cute. I'm glad our school was accepting, not homophobic...

***
As usual, I went to my classes. Saw Felix in about two of them! Then, went to lunch to talk to my friends Changbin, Seungmin, Han and now Jeongin. Felix was also added to the group since he was going to be my future boyfriend! I was happy, all this made me really happy. I think Felix will accept my feelings this time.

Chan: "Hey, meet me on the rooftop", I whisper in the youngers ear.

He nods and I head to the rooftop. As I was walking away, I could see Han teasing Felix. He knew what I was going to do, lol. (a/n; BSJBENSJWJ) I really need to stop saying that a lot.

*ON THE ROOFTOP*

Felix made it to the rooftop, a little out of breathe. Then, he decided to speak

Felix: "Hey, what did you want to ta-", he was interrupted by me, putting my lips softly on his.

He was surprised, but soon enough he melted into the kiss. We were having a full make out session, on the rooftop. I break the kiss to say something.

Chan: "Look, Felix... I-", I nervously laugh and continue "I like you a lot... I'm guessing you saw that already.", the younger giggles

Felix: "The next question is be my boyfriend, right?"

Chan: "Yup, you're correct", I say and kiss him again.

Felix breaks the kiss one more time,
Felix: "Then my answer is yes."

END OF 17
***
1/13/22