CHAPTER 【36】(m)

After 'eating' the two disappeared to the bedroom to place all taehyung's clothes in their now shared closet. Jungkook took each piece of clothing and clearly judges them by making faces or comments.

"really, pink?"

"It's comfy!" Taehyung frowned and snatched his pink pajama shirt out of the other's hands.

"You need new underwear, these have holes in them. we're definitely going shopping tomorrow because there was basically dead"

"yah stop judging my clothes!" Taehyung said, turning around with a frown. "have you seen your own shelves, everything is black!!"

"i like black, its basic, simple, easy to watch" Jungkook shrugged and then frowned back. "it's not ALL black, here my underwear is grey"

The white raven chuckled and shook his head as he put the last piece of clothing in the closet and shut the doors. He suddenly began undressing himself with his back facing the other. dropping the shirt on the ground. Jungkook eyed him curiously as he leaned back and stared at the other with his purple eyes.

The younger pulled down his pants and then turned around looking at the other as he approached him and straddled him. "I....i want you" taehyung was getting shy but he had gathered all his courage this whole day to do this and he had to do it eventually. Now they have some privacy. It felt like the right moment, no interruptions or anyting. just them.

"oh really now?" Jungkook grinned and quickly flipped them over pining the other under him. his eyes moving up and down taking in the boy's exposed details. "Well, perfect idea, we have all the time now" the raven said as he caressed the boy over his thighs and knees. sending tingles through the other's legs making him smile.

"i'm glad we do, i missed you"

"I missed you too," Jungkook chuckled.

"so....did you buy some?"

"this time i did yes" jungkook smiled and reached in his pocket taking out a strip of condoms. the other hummed and took them from jungkook's hand, ripping one package off the strip. while he did that Jungkook began undressing too. removing his shirt and pants seductively making the white raven blush and grip the condom package tightly averting his eyes.

"Are you shy?~" Jungkook asked with a smirk as he moved on top of the other looking him in the eyes. their different colored eyes meeting.

"What do you think?" Taehyung replied with a 'humph'. the raven smiled and pecked the younger's lips before moving down and grabbing the boy's underwear pulling them down. Taehyung pulled his legs up to help the other removing the thin fabric from his body.

"oh you're excited i see" jungkook grinned wide as he looked at the other hard member that was revealed. Taehyung's blush got deeper and he covered himself with a frown.

"d-don't say it like that!"

"I'm just playing love, come on. don't hide yourself" jungkook took the boy's wrists and removed the hands covering his private parts. From Taehyung's left hand he took the condom package and opened it, rolling the material over his member. This time he got them some condoms, better to be safe even if it was a little less satisfying.

"don't go to harsh okay, it hurted last time"

"why didn't you tell me.." jungkook looked a little hurt, if taehyung felt pain last time then he would have stopped.

"no no, it wasn't that bad, it was fine. i didn't mind but i want less this time if it's possible"

"Of course just tell me, okay?"