CHAPTER 【31】

Jungkook felt his body in pain. He didn't want to move from his spot. He hardly remembered what all had happened yesterday. he had passed out. Eventually the last thing he remembered was that he was thrown back into his cell where he was now still. His purple eyes not glowing but just staring at the iron bars of the cell. They gave him a new room in the basement together with a few other shifters. He could hear them talking, talking about him. they thought he was asleep but jungkook was awake, he was listening to them.

"Isn't that the raven? i heard the guards speak about him."

"he doesn't look so dangerous"

"Do you think so? He can eat all of us if he wants to. haven't you heard the stories?"

"Look at him, does he look like he can harm us"

That's when Jungkook had enough. He sat up and glared at the two shifters that were talking about him, they were sitting in the cell next to him with only iron bars keeping them separated. The shifters were surprised to see him awake.

"shut your lips!" the other hisses at his companion. "don't make him angry"

Jungkook didn't reply to them but looked at himself, seeing they took off his jacket and left him in his pants and shirt. his bandaged arm was soaked in his black blood making him frown. His arm was bad, worse than before. it didn't seem to be healing well anymore.

"how long have you two been here?'' Jungkook asked as he slowly turned around to the two shifters.

"two days, why?"

"Curiosity" jungkook mumbled and walked to the bars wrapping his fingers around it to look into the hallway, he didn't see any sign of a hunter so he sighed. Slowly kneeling down, everything hurt. It was a hard task to even keep himself standing.

"What did they do to you?" the man asked as he came closer to the bard to speak to the raven.

"none of your business"

"I'm surprised they didn't kill you, they killed most of us. were the only two left here, until you came" the man shrugged and his friend nodded.

"Why are you two here?"

"They said for experiments, they have been testing things on us. but they didn't hurt us today. i wonder why"

"They got what they were looking for, they don't need you two anymore" Jungkook said, turning his head to the two."

"what do you mean?"

"They got me it will just be a matter of time before they kill you two too"

"So you're really a raven, are you the white raven? Are you coming to save us?"

Jungkook chuckled and shook his head. "sadly my fate isn't that bright" he sighed and leaned against the bars. "I'm the black raven, hey just use me for experiments now."

"see i told you!" the man said to his friend who was shocked.

"Wait, you're really the first creation?!"

"mhm, it's not as great as people think, it sucks"

"I see, it got you here," the man jokes.

"Can't say being you is any better" jungkook shot back and smiled a little. at least he had someone to talk to while he had to stay here. It was a nice distraction from the pain of his cuts and arms. Speaking of cuts. Jungkook frowned and pulled up to his shirt to look at his torso, seeing a few cuts, clearly emerald cuts. He couldn't heal them. He sighed, hoping he didn't get too much infected. Jungkook didn't want to die just yet. not until his friends were safe.

Suddenly a loud noise was heard followed by a group of footsteps. Jungkook looked up and put his head against the bard so he could look outside. three hunters were coming their way.

"You two, get up!" the human said, unlocking the cage. two hunters stepped inside and grabbed the who shifted chaining them up. ignoring their pleads for mercy.

"Raven help us!"

Jungkook stood up looking at them with an apologetic look. He felt bad for them.

"Please!" The two got dragged out of their cell. one hunter noticed Jungkook standing there and frowned, hitting the bars to make him back off.

"dont other us Demon"

"Shut it human"

"Wait until the boss comes to get you, you won't dare to talk like this anymore" the hunter spat and spit on the cage. Jungkook glared at them as he watched the two shifters get taken away. knowing he wont veer see them again. He might get a glimpse of their dead bodies, but that will be it. He sighed and sat back down, closing his eyes and hoping to sleep this off.

-

"...."

"...."

"....Jungkook.."

".....Jungkook wake up"

"...psst Kook"

Jungkook moved to his side and opened his eyes, a little shocked when he saw a hunter standing in front of his cage. But he relaxed when he saw it was Yoongi. He held something in his hand.

"Yoongi? what are you doing here, you can't come here"

"I know, but I had to see you."

"Did you get the message to them?" Jungkook asked, pushing himself up on his knees, his face changing into a pained expression. his cracked arm trembling before he gave up and held his arm, not moving it anymore.

"I did, hey know. Namjoon watched over him. Just hold on okay?"

"They will be too late Yoongi, help them get to seokjin."

"No they will not. i have a plan"

"what is it?"

"Here, treat your arm first. i brought some medicine from namjoon" yoongi said, extending his arm through the bars to hand jungkook a bottle that namjoon got for him before he got caught.

"thanks" jungkook began unwrapping his bleeding arm while listening to yoongi's plan.

"I know they have to move you tomorrow. Seokjin speak to this with hoseok. tomorrow they will get rid of you. so my plan was to create and ambush for them, we will save you from a early death and get the job done. I will tell Namjoon the information and they will wait for your arrival at the pit. When Seokjin is vulnerable I will distract hoseok so Taehyung can get to him."

"And what about me?"

"do what you can, but i doubt you can do much tomorrow, we don't know what they are planning for you today. I don't think it will be any good." Yoongi sighed. "so, what do you think?"

"I don't have any better ideas myself, if I die then so be it. it had to happen anyway" jungkook said, he may sound so fearless with these words but he was scared. yet he didn't tell anyone his real emotions. It shouldn't matter in his eyes.

"okay. i will tell them, here fresh bandages. make sure you're wrapped up well. I have to leave, they will come to check in six minutes." yoongi got up. "good luck, and ey,...try not to die alright"

"better watch your own life, human" jungkook replied with a chuckle. Yoongi smiled and left the cells.

---

thank you for reading see you in the next chapter! things are going down soon keke.

🌼🌼🌼