CHAPTER 【12】

Taehyung was walking back to the library with Jungkook, he only now came to notice that Jungkook looked different than him, He himself was wearing a grey shirt with blue pants while Jungkook had no color besides his skin and eyes. His favorite color was most likely black. But it was expected knowing jungkook was a black raven, as black as his hair was.

"I have been thinking Taehyung" jungkook started.

"oh, about what?"

"i want you to meet some people, more like...me" jungkook looked at the other to see the reaction. Jungkook was ont sure if he should do this now or later but time was running out, the hunters were getting more violent each day and he couldn't risk taehyung getting harmed by them. He had to secure Taehyung's safety until the day arrived. the day he had been waiting for. Jungkook didn't want to be alone anymore, he can't lose the boy now...

"Uh.. is it.. safe?"

"Of course, they are my friends. they won't raise a hand at you or anything that is close to you. A friend of mine is a friend of them, so you have nothing to worry about''

"Sure, I guess. As long as you're coming too, I don't trust all your kind yet...."

"As you should, there are many who are not living in peace and just are here to kill and satisfy their own pleasure. But do ont worry, I am not one of them, nor are my friends. they are good people or.. demons"

"Okay, I will meet them. i trust your word '' taehyung smiled looking at jungkook, the raven's blank face slowly changed into a small smile which disappeared as soon it came and he looked away.

They continued walking alongside each other until they arrived at the library gates. Jungkook halted in his steps which taehyung noticed after entering through the gates he looked back surprised and wondering why jungkook stopped.

"you're not coming inside?"

"I shouldn't," Jungkook said. "It's not my place to be there now. "

"why not?"

"I have to go, I will meet you later today when you finish work." Jungkook ignored the question and turned around, leaving back onto the path through the trees back to the city.

"such an odd man sometimes" taehyung mumbled, he wanted to know why jungkook wont come with him inside. It was just a library. "oh well, i got my books" he entered the hall and almost immediately namjoon stood in front of him with a smile.

"Welcome back." Namjoon said and peeked past Taehyung outside to the gates, no one was there.

"What are you looking for?" Taehyung frowned while looking back.

"oh, nothing. so, you have the books?" Namjoon smiled again and took the books from the younger walking away. "thank you for the trouble"

"no..problem" taehyung said looking at the man who was acting again so odd...

-

"Jimin what did i tell you" jungkook said as he entered their shared house, they lived outside the city in the forest, it was an old mansion they renovated using maybe or maybe not some of their powers. the house was basically an illusion for as long they were alive, once they die the house will return to their original aged old shape. it looked real but it actually wasn't.

"what did i do?'' Jimin asked, looking up from his book.

"You tol taehyung too much, he can't know it now. he won't trust us. we need him to trust us before taking next steps. we will lose him the other way" jungkook frowned his purple eyes glowing. he was angry at jimin putting their progress so far on risk.