CHAPTER 【6】

a few days passed and he was like usual back to work "Taehyung can you come with me for a moment?" namjoon asked peeking around a shelf at Taehyung, who was putting away the books of his daily cart.

"Sure, give me one minute," the brunette said and quickly put the two books in his hands on the spot before walking to Namjoon's desk in the middle of the circle-shaped library. "alright what you need?"

"i got a delivery request, the lady is too old to come get her books herself, can you go deliver them to her, she lives in the center f the city" namjoon sand while pushing a small box with a paper towards the boy knowing taehyung will say yes and do it.

"I am on my way!" Taehyung smiled and got the box in his hands which was neatly packed with a golden wrapping. He also took the paper with the order information and name of the lady to make sure the books went to the right person. "I will me right back and finish my other tasks"

"i know, get yourself something to eat on your way back, you haven't launched yet today.'' Namjoon said he knew the boy forgot to eat, sometimes getting too lost in his job to remember to take breaks. most of the time he would refuse a break if namjoon told him to stop for a bit. Taehyung was hard working, he didn't leave anything undone and finished everything. but in return he got the best workspace he knew. a kind boss who felt like a friend to him, he was even allowed to stay there as long as he wanted and just grab books he likes. It has a lot of plus sides.

"Alright, where do I go?" Taehyung said as he was outside the creepy looking gates that surrounded the library. his eyes looking over the lady's address trying to remember where that even was. "eh...oh wait I think I know" taehyung wasn't sure if he even knew this location but he had an idea where it might be. so with his way directed to that he started walking holding the box secured in his arms to not accidentally drop it on the ground.

he was humming to himself while he walked into the center of the city, like there were more people around him now, there was more life. The library was not near the center and not many people walked near it on the paths, so it was nice to be here every now and then. It was a lively city during the weekends, when it was daytime at least. At night it looked like an abandoned place. almost no one went out, it was out of fear of those creatures people were spreading rumors about. mostly it was older people that lived so carefully, teens and younger people dindt bther too much about it and went out either way. It wasn't confirmed by the government that the rumors were true. There was a whole list of people that went missing and have never been found. Taehyung knew now that those things were real. The demons were real. He glanced around him, halting in his steps. What if one of them was here next to him at this very moment? his eyes looked at the man that stood next to him talking to a lady who held a grocery bag. they noticed him looking and turned their heads.

they looked normal. 'What am I thinking.. not everyone is a demon tae' he thought to himself and continued his way shaking his head. He didn't take long to arrive at the street he thought was the one. and he was right, this was the same street. With a proud smile he walked to the house umber on the paper and knocked on the door. it took a while for someone to open up, an old lady greeted him warmly after opening the door.

"Hello, i got your books" taehyung smiled at her handing the box towards her with the paper.

"ah yes, thank you dear" she accepted the box and placed it on the little table near her in the hallway. "Wait here," she said, disappearing for a moment. Taehyung looked around him, not wanting to just stare at the hallway like a creep. "here, for the trouble" she smiled kindly and handed taehyung a small plastic box with few cookies inside. "i just baked them, please enjoy them"

"ahw, thank you so much! i'm sure they will be delicious. have a nice day" taehyung said, accepting the small gift with both his hands out of respect. the grandma smiled and wished him a good day as well before closing the door. he turned around to walk away but suddenly his eyes fell onto someone who stood at the other side of the road in the alley between two large houses. he halted and stared at the person who suddenly seemed to notice his eyes were on them and turned around walking away.

"oh?" Taehyung frowned puzzled. He had seen an odd person before, which was Jungkook, but this person didn't look like it was Jungkook, he looked different. less tall he also wore grey-ish colors from what he could see from where he was standing. and they were clearly not expecting to be seen. Jungkook wouldn't move but suddenly disappear. this one was for sure not jungkook. "odd" he said to himself and opened the box i his hand smelling the fresh cookies who were still a bit warm. "ohoh yummy yummy" he quickly chomped one humming at the sweet taste of it. already forgetting about the strange person.

-

He had finished his cookies way too quickly but saved one last cookie for later. He could already see the library top sticking out above the trees, it was surrounded by many trees as it was outside of the city center near the forest. The library was really big in a circle shape with a dome roof with colored glass. it was a beautiful place and definitely very old. older than the whole city probably. Taehyung walked over the tiled path that led to the entrance when suddenly he heard some rustling beside him coming from between the trees.

"hello?" he said, halting in his steps.

suddenly someone popped up from behind the tree and ran towards him. He yelped in fear and turned around running away. but as soon he turned around he saw one more of them behind him blocking the path. He was surrounded.

"get him!" the third one of the group said. they wore all a same looking outfit he had never seen people like this before, but he surely did not like them. he could see they had a rope at their sides and odd daggers under their jacket with a shimmering green blade. they were not the usual troublemakers, they were not like other humans. This is where Taehyung really began to panic. this was bad, this was really bad. he had no idea what he got himself into this time, it sure wasn't something good.

---

thank you for reading. going to make some progress in the story, i cant wait to get to the middle part where i have something very cool in mind to write keke excited!! i will se oy int hen next chapter! ^^

🌼🌼🌼

P-pretty🥺🌹

P-pretty🥺🌹

PRETTYYYYY 😭💕🌹

PRETTYYYYY 😭💕🌹