Chapter 1 -10

Chapter 1 Death from overwork -

  After noon, in Tong's Village, the home of the old man of Tong Yongzhi Tong was surrounded by the breath of grief.

  "An Nian, my daughter, wake up, you don't want to sleep, mother can't lose you." The

  woman's cry came from a room, and it was so heart-wrenching in everyone's ears, the skinny little girl on the bed The girl's fingers moved slightly.

  She struggled to open her eyes, her eyes were blurred, and with a splitting headache, those memories that did not belong to her poured into her head, and it took her a while to get used to it before she could see the situation in front of her.

  She really traveled. Because of overwork, she traveled to this ancient times that she had never heard of before, and she became a four-year-old female doll.

  The original owner's mother, Ning Qingqiu, was lying in front of the bed, hugging herself and crying. There were a few people around her behind her, the light was a little dark, and Tong Anyian couldn't see their expressions clearly, but she knew that these were the relatives of the original owner and her current relatives.

  The original owner, named Tong Anyian, is the only female doll in the three generations of Mr. Tong's family. Although the family loves her very much, she has been suffering from weakness since her mother's womb, and her health has always been bad.

  Even, most of the time, she can only spend it in bed, and only occasionally can she get out of bed for activities.

  This time, when she suddenly fell ill, someone deliberately tricked her into going to the river, and then someone pushed her into the river from behind.

  Originally frail, suffering from cold, choking on water, and having a high fever for several days, the original owner did not endure it. When the body opened its eyes again, the soul had already changed.

  It's just that the original owner, a four-year-old child, who could have such a deep hatred with her, pushed her into the river and drowned her?

  "My daughter!" Ning Qingqiu couldn't hold it any longer, and burst into tears in an instant.

  "Cough, mother...don't cry..."

  Tong Annian gritted his teeth, his voice weak and weak, as small as a mosquito, but he was still heard by Ning Qingqiu, who was concerned about his daughter.

  "...Nianbao'er...are you talking?"

  Ning Qingqiu raised her head cautiously, thinking that she was hallucinating.

  "Mother!" With difficulty, she called out "Mother", trying her best to make a smile.

  "Nian... Nian

  Bao'er... woo woo... you're awake..." Ning Qingqiu burst into tears and was out of breath.

  "Nian Baoer, what's wrong with your body? Tell grandma." Mrs. Tong sat beside the bed and looked at Tong Anyian's thin, sallow face with distress.

  "Milk..." Tong Annian looked up at her weak face and looked at her with what she thought was the sweetest smile.

  But no matter how sweet she smiled, she was really too weak, that weak appearance made Old Madam Tong feel distressed.

  This child has suffered since he was born, and letting her go might free her, but how could they be willing to do so?

  Tong Annian looked at the people all over the room who were greeting her, and her eyes stopped on the face of a woman in her thirties. This woman was the aunt of the original owner, Zhao Cuifen.

  To say why he noticed her, her expression is really intriguing.

  When others saw Tong Anyian woke up, they were all happy and excited. Only her eyes were flustered, and the smile on her face was a little stiff, as if she didn't expect Tong Anyian to wake up again.

  In the last memory of the original owner, apart from the panic of being suddenly pushed into the river, pouring water into his mouth and nose, and constantly struggling in the water, the only thing I remember is the figure that left in a hurry, and that figure is very familiar.

  Moreover, the figure is somewhat similar to the so-called aunt in front of me, so it is very likely that the person who pushed the original owner into the water is her.

  Xu Shi felt Tong Anyian's gaze, Zhao Cuifen looked up, Tong Anyian's eyes were clean, but deep, looking at her without blinking, as if he could see through people at a glance.

  She was a little shocked. Could it be that what she did was discovered by Tong Anyian?

  (End of this chapter)