Stellar

Y/N POV

Today is a big day, it's the day of Suisei's first Solo concert. I was so nervous and excited that I couldn't sleep the previous night.

I went into the bathroom to take a cold shower to wake me up before the concert. Getting dressed and grabbing my bag, I go outside of my apartment.

Outside, I was greeted with the Hoshimachi family together except for the blue haired girl I'm most familiar with. Suisei already left earlier in preparation for the event.

Anemachi: Oh Y/N, everything done?

Y/N: Yes, thanks for waiting.

Papamachi: Alright then let's get going

We went down to the parking lot and got in their car. This time I was on the front passenger seat with Mamamachi and Anemachi at the back.

During the ride most of the talk was about Suisei, which is understandable considering she's the star of the day.

Eventually, we arrived at the venue for the concert. While driving by the venue, a large amount of people were already lined outside, even spotting some foreigners in said line.

After finding a space to park in the parking lot, we got out of the car. This is where we split off for now.

Y/N: I'll be going to the backstage now. After the concert, feel free to come there. Me and Suisei already told the staff that you were coming today.

Mamamachi: Thanks Y/N, but are you sure you're not going to watch the event in the audience area?

Y/N: I wish I could watch Suisei shine on stage, but I still have things to do. So you can go on without me. I'll be watching Suisei from the back.

Mamamachi: Alright, we'll be coming after the concert then.

We split off with me going towards the backstage entrance while the Hoshimachi family towards the main entrance.

I walk down the hallways leading to the backstage itself. And once again I'm greeted with staff working on preparations for the concert. I've been in here multiple times already that it doesn't seem new for me anymore. Instead, I start helping around as much as I can while waiting for the concert to start.

An hour later, music starts playing, signaling that event was about to start. Soon after the music started playing, the star of the show walked out of her room with a familiar person following her.

Y/N: Suisei! Good morning, good morning to you too Azki-san.

Suisei: Y/N, Good morning!

Azki: Yes, Good morning

Suisei: I'm happy to see you here

Y/N: It's part of my job, even if it wasn't I'd still come and watch. It's something I'd never miss.

Staff: Suisei-san we're starting in 5 minutes!

Suisei: Okay! Well I'll be going now.

Y/N: Alright, goodluck. Don't get too nervous now, I'll be right here.

Suisei: Yes, I won't

Suisei and I gives each other a hug before she finally ran off towards the stage, leaving me with Azki.

Y/N: So you're having a guest appearance Azki-san?

Azki: Yes, It'll only be for one duet with Sui-chan.

Y/N: Suisei's first concert experience was opening for your first Solo live. Now you're here appearing in hers. It's all come around now huh?

Azki: Yes, we also first met on that day. You two weren't even dating yet, just two childhood friends supporting each other. A lot can happen in 2 years.