Trending

Suisei POV

It's been a week since our date at the theme park. Everything went back to normal, Y/N doing his manager duties and me back to streaming.

On a pretty normal day, I had no stream scheduled so I was sleeping in. I abruptly got woken by my sister.

Anemachi: Suisei wake up!

Suisei: What is it? I'm still pretty tired

Anemachi: You're trending Suisei.

Needless to say the word trending woke me up.

Suisei: Why am I trending?

Anemachi: Someone posted pictures of you with Y/N.

Anemachi proceeded to show me the pictures that was posted. On a social media site. It was clearly me and Y/N. However, there were numerous pictures taken. Clearly on different days.

The picture of me and Y/N hugging when we decided to go on a date. Pictures of us walking home together. And pictures of the date we went on.

We checked the comments on the post of the pictures. There were a lot of mixed reactions.

"Sui-chan has a boyfriend?!"

"It's the guy she was with at the festival!"

"What festival?"

"I saw her working at a food stall in a festival. I didn't think much about the guy though"

"Now everyone calm down. If Sui-chan has a boyfriend, let Sui-chan have a boyfriend"

"Stream with boyfriend when? Kusa"

"I am so shocked."

I'm honestly glad that it wasn't so bad and most of my fans are supportive. Just then I got a call from Y/N.

Y/N: Have you seen the news?

Suisei: Yes, I'm looking through it right now.

Y/N: A-chan just called me. She told me that we need to go to HQ.

Suisei: Okay I'll be there as soon as possible.

Y/N: Okay, stay safe while going here now.

I quickly took a shower and got ready to go to the Cover Corp. building. I grab my sunglasses and mask to cover my face.

On my way to the HQ I passed by people talking about the situation.

"Have you heard about Suisei's boyfriend?"

"She has a boyfriend?"

"Yeah, photos were posted online showing her with a guy."

"That's surprising"

I quickly walked by them and rushing towards the train station.

Thankfully nothing else happened on the train going to the cover corp building. I walked inside and quickly ran up the stairs to the meeting room. Y/N was waiting outside the room.

Y/N: Hey, glad you got here safely. Let's go inside now they've been waiting.

Suisei: Okay

Y/N proceeds to knock on the door. A muffled voice answers the knock saying to come in. We open the door and walk inside.

Y/N: Good morning.

Upon opening the door. We are greeted by Yagoo and A-chan.

A-chan: Please take a seat.

A-chan: Now, you probably already know the reason why you two were called here.

Y/N: Yes, sorry for the trouble.