Reunion

A few hours later

Y/N POV

Azki's concert finally ended. Though that wasn't the main reason I attended in the first place, it was a lot of fun, considering that it's my first concert attendance. Hearing the cheers of the audience after every song just feels great.

As instructed by Suisei, after the concert I made my way to the entrance of the backstage. Though that was the end of Suisei said, so I grabbed my phone and sent Suisei a message.

Y/N: I think this is the right place, I should be outside the entrance now

A few minutes later the door opened catching my attention. A staff member came out and looked at me and started approaching.

Y/N: Ah, am I gonna be told to leave?

Staff: Are you perhaps Y/N L/N?

Y/N: Uhm, yes sir.

Staff: Then please follow me

I followed the staff member inside the backstage. Looking around there were a lot of staff members doing their own things, packing up after the successful concert. I decided not to bother any of them and quickly caught up to the Staff member I was following.

After some time of following the staff member I saw Suisei in the distance. It looks like she was talking to Azki. I decided to not interrupt their conversation when the staff member I was following started talking to me.

Staff: We usually won't allow people inside the backstage, but Hoshimachi-san was really stubborn in letting you in.

Y/N: Oh uhm sorry for the trouble.

Staff: It's alright, if she really wanted you in here then you must be an important person to her. Just make sure you don't cause any trouble for anyone.

Y/N: Thank you, I'll make sure I won't disturb anyone working

After saying that, the staff member gave me a nod and walked away.

Suisei: Y/N!

Suisei called out to me. I see her walking towards me, Azki following behind her.

Y/N: Suisei!

I call back to Suisei. Noticing Azki behind Suisei I faced her.

Y/N: Oh was I interrupting your conversation?

Azki: Not at all, in fact we were actually talking about you.

Y/N: Oh what did Suisei say about me?

Azki: She told me that you were really nice and very supportive of her from the beginning

Y/N: Really?

I turn to face Suisei and pat her head.

Y/N: Thank you for your kind words-

Realizing what I just did I immediately take back my hand

Azki POV

Seeing the two interact I couldn't hold out my laughter.

Azki: You two are really close huh?

Suisei: Well we have known each other for years now

Azki: I see, are you two perhaps...  in a relationship-

Y/N: N-no we're not, we're just friends.

Perhaps that question was a bit too sudden, but seeing both of them as red as tomatoes, and Suisei being unusually shy, I think I've come to understand what their relation is currently like.