Anniversary

Suisei POV

I woke up later than I usually did, with the concert just ending yesterday, I was really tired.

I open my phone to check the date, it's today, our first anniversary. I swipe the screen and to read my messages.

Y/N: Make sure you get enough rest tonight

Suisei: I will, I'll be going to sleep now, goodnight, I love you~

Y/N: I love you too, Goodnight, Suisei

Last message 10:16pm. To my disappointment, Y/N didn't send any new messages.

Suisei: He's probably still asleep.

I get out of bed and walk out my room. What greeted me was an empty apartment, void of any people. I walk over to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

On the table was some food and a piece of paper.

"I've made you breakfast, I'll be going to work now. Hopefully it won't be too cold when you wake up

-Anemachi"

Suisei: Thank you for the food.

I sat down and started eating the breakfast my sister made. It was still warm, indicating my sister only just left.

I browse through social media using my phone, various posts about the recent concert filled my timeline. Seeing pictures during the concert and people generally having fun made me glad that the practice wasn't for nothing.

I continued eating breakfast while browsing through social media. Eventually I finished my breakfast. And yet still no messages from Y/N.

Suisei: Don't tell me he forgot. No, he's still probably sleeping.

I wash the dishes in the sink, trying to ignore the lack of messages. I still had a stream so I went to the bathroom to take a bath and freshen up.

I started my stream on time at noon. It was only a chatting stream to talk about the concert the previous day. Talking to my viewers allowed me to forget about Y/N for a bit. Atleast during the duration of the stream.

Suisei: Well I think it's time to end the stream, that'll be all for today! Otsumachi!~

"Otsumachi!"

"otsumachi!"

"OTSUMACHI!"

Chat sped up saying their goodbyes as the stream went offline. I stand up and stretch to loosen up. I check my phone again, still no messages from Y/N.

Suisei: It's already 1pm you can't still be sleeping.

Getting impatient, I called Y/N. The ringtone continued for a minute before getting a machine answer.

"The number you're trying to call is unavailable, please try again later"

I was getting more impatient, so I went to Y/N's apartment. I rung the doorbell, but no one came out. I try to open the door but it was locked.

I tried again but to no avail. I eventually left, but instead of going into my apartment, I skipped it and walked over to the next room. I ring the doorbell, this time someone from the other side answered.

"Coming!"

The door opened revealing a girl with short white hair wearing 'rags' for clothing

Suisei: Kanatan!~

Kanata: Sui-chan? what brings you here? Wait are you crying?

Kanata invited me inside their apartment to talk.

Number 1 fan (Hoshimachi Suisei x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें