Christmas Party Part 2

Suisei POV

After A-chan announced the break after the partygames. Y/N went away to get some more water. I saw the members of the 0th gen approaching me.

Azki: Sui-chan how does it feel being princess carried by Y/N?

Suisei: I-it was fine I guess...

Azki: Your face is saying something else though

When Azki mentioned my face I instinctively covered my face from the rest of the group.

Roboco: Sui-chan what's wrong? your face is really red. Are you having a fever? It's really common this time of the year

The brown haired girl asked with worry.

Miko: E-eh Sui-chan could it be that you like-

Before the Pink haired shrine maiden could finish what she was saying, she suddenly stops talking. I removed my hands from my face to see Sora-chan covering Miko's mouth.

Sora: Now, now, stop making Sui-chan uncomfortable. Just let her have her peace.

Suisei: Thank you Sora-chan~

Sora: No problem Sui-chan. I just wish you goodluck! Ah-

Suisei: What's wrong Sora-chan?

I ask while I turn around to see where she's looking at. I see Y/N approaching us.

Sora: We'll be taking our leave now, see you later Sui-chan. Come on everyone

Everyone says their Goodbyes and see you later's. While the pink haired Shrine maiden was dragged away.

Y/N: Oh that was Azki and Sora right? Did I disturb your conversation?

Suisei: No, in fact you came just in time.

A-chan: I hope everyone has rested well. Let us now begin our next event, The exchanging of gifts. Everyone please get a number from this box and when your number gets called please get your gift from the person. After that the gift you brought here will be given next. We shall do this until all the gifts are gone.

Y/N POV

The box got passed around to everyone. Once it reached me I placed my hand inside and pulled out a number. I then pass the box to Suisei.

Y/N: What number did you get? I got the number 13

Suisei: I got number 24

I look at the gifts table to see what our gifts looks like but it was too far away for me to see clearly.

A-chan: Has everyone gotten a number? If so let us begin with the first present.

The exchanging of gifts thus begun. Multiple guests and members have exchanged their gifts. When my number gets called

???: My gift number is number 13. 13-san where are you?~

Y/N: Here, I'm number 13

A blonde girl in a high-school uniform called out to my number. I recall seeing her in the Christmas Livestream, Akai Haato was it?

Haachama: Here you go, merry christmas

Y/N: Thank you very much. May I ask what's in it?

Haachama: It's a food ingredient but I won't say what it is but make sure to eat it okay?

(A/N: what could it be?)

Haato says as she winked at me. After that she went back to her seat. I place the gift in my jacket pocket as it was small enough to fit in. I then walked up to my present and grabbed it.