Night stay

Y/N POV

The officer left to make his report after questioning us. Yagoo and A-chan decided not to make the incident public as to not get more unwanted attention.

A-chan: Moving into holohouse is great and all, but I don't think you can just move in right now. Also I don't think we should leave Aloe-san alone tonight.

Y/N: Right. I should stay and keep Aloe-san company.

Suisei: Huh? Staying in a girl's house alone? You're finally showing your true colors-

Y/N: Wait no, I'm her manager after all.

Suisei: Well if you're gonna stay, then I'm gonna stay and keep an eye on you

Nene: Oh if Suisei-senpai is staying then I'm staying as well!

Botan: Ohhh count me in~

Lamy: Me too!

Polka: It's like a sleepover!

Aloe: Everyone... thanks but I don't have enough Futon's for everyone to sleep in

Aloe revealed the lack of place to sleep, but everyone was insistent so we had to plan on what to do.

Nene would share the bed with Aloe. Botan, Lamy, and Polka would share the 2 Futon's Aloe had. Meanwhile I was gonna sleep on the couch.

Nene: Where will you sleep Senpai?

Suisei: I'll join Y/N on the couch-

Polka and Lamy: Ehhhh?

Botan: Don't do anything lewd okay?

Suisei: Of course we won't!

Y/N: Not in someone else's house atleast...

I suddenly let the last part out resulting in me, getting my ear pinched by Suisei.

Y/N: Ow ow ow sorry sorry I let it slip...

A-chan: Well if everything is alright now, we'll be taking our leave.

Yagoo: We'll take care of things with the police, as well as your move to the holohouse.

Aloe: Understood, thank you very much. Sorry for the trouble.

Aloe bowed at Yagoo and A-chan as they left the apartment along with Yamamoto and Nakamura.

Y/N: Have you locked the door?

Aloe: Yes, I did. Also, I'll be cooking dinner. Our outing was supposed to be our dinner. I'm sorry it turned out this way. So please let me repay you.

I watched as the girls helped in cooking dinner. I could also cook but having 7 people inside the kitchen would be too cramped.

Half an hour later, they set up the table to eat. Food fit for half a dozen people was placed on the table.

Y/N: Looks good, let's eat now shall we?

"Thank you for the food"

We all said at the same time as we all began to eat together. I looked at Aloe while she was eating. Signs of tears were still on her face, but seeing her happily eat with everyone took my worries away.

Suisei: Hey Y/N, say ahh~

Suisei called out to me, snapping my attention towards her instead. Today was a tiring day so I didn't say anything and took the piece of food into my mouth.

Y/N: It's still hot...

Suisei: Of course it is, we just made it after all.

Botan: How romantic you two~