Beyond the Stage: Stage 2

Y/N POV

It's the second and final day of the Holofes. I am once again at the backstage while waiting for the event to start.

Next to me was Suisei and the 4th gen. Nene and Aloe didn't come today and is watching the event live from their homes instead as they weren't the announcers for the event today.

Staff: Luna-san you're up in 5 minutes.

Luna: Got it-nanora

Luna was going to be the first to perform today, followed by Kanata, and then finally 4th gen's final group performance.

Luna: I'm nervous-nanora

Kanata: You can do it Luna! I'll be right after you!

Suisei: Luna-san take a deep breathe and exhale, it makes me calm down whenever I'm nervous.

Luna does as she's told and take a deep breath. She repeats this a few times.

Luna: I feel calmer now, thank you Suisei-senpai-nora

Suisei: You'll get used to it in due time.

Staff: Luna-san you're up now!

Luna: Okay-nora

Luna follows the staff member leading to the stage. We shout out cheers of encouragement as she walked off.

We turn towards the TV to watch Luna's performance. The music starts playing as Luna walks up to the stage. Her song of choice is "Hajimete no Chu", which is Luna's favorite song to sing.

The audience once again cheers as the event has finally started. Luna starts singing the slow song while the audience members wave their light sticks to the slow flow of the song.

Kanata: It's almost my turn, I'm going to go now.

Coco: Good luck Kanatan!

The rest of us cheered for Kanata after the Dragon girl started. Shortly after, Luna finished her song and walked off the stage.

After a short interval, Kanata walks onto the stage as her song choice starts playing as well. "Ghost Rule" starts playing.

A few moments after Kanata started singing, Luna arrived.

Y/N: Luna-san, nice work out there. Please drink some water.

Luna: Thank you-nanora

Y/N: Ghost rule huh? Is her cover finally gonna get unprivatized?

Coco: Yeah, she said it's gonna go up again a few days after the concert.

Suisei: That's great news!

We watch Kanata perform "Ghost rule", which was a dramatic change of pace from Luna's "Hajimete no Chu".

Coco: It's time to go, let's go everyone

"Okay!~"

The 4th gen once again walks off, after Kanata nears the end of her performance. Leaving me and Suisei left in the room.

After Kanata's performance ended, the rest of the 4th gen walks onto stage. Some small talk later, the music for their final performance starts.

"Roki" starts playing.

Y/N: Oh Roki, I really like this one.

The 4th gen performs the song with the cheers of the fans being heard throughout the backstage.

Nearing the end of the performance, Suisei stands up about to leave the room.

Suisei: We're up next, I'll be leaving for a bit~