The next day

Y/N POV

Suisei and I just confessed to each other. To be honest I was caught off guard by Suisei's sudden confession. I didn't want to say anything to not hold back Suisei on achieving her dreams. But that was in the past. All I can do now is support her even harder.

I say that however it was still like 1am in the morning and we need sleep.

Y/N: So uhm... shall we go back to bed now.

Suisei: Oh okay

Suisei proceeds to lie back down and I soon follow. I stare at the ceiling not really able to sleep. While I was thinking all of those things I felt Suisei's arms wrap around my body.

Y/N: Suisei-

Suisei: We're dating now so you should get used to it.

Y/N: Right...

I turn around and face Suisei. Wrapping my arms around her body. Feeling Suisei's body heat was very calming and slowly made me sleepy. Just then I felt Suisei move and a few moments later I felt Suisei's lips kiss my cheek.

Y/N: Suisei, I love you

Suisei: Yes, I love you too

After saying those words I fell asleep.

A few hours later

I wake up and turn around and saw I was the only one in my bed. Was last night just a dream? Thinking about that possibility made my heart ache in pain.

I got up and walk outside my bedroom. As I opened the door I hear the sounds of cooking. I turn the corner to see Suisei cooking in the kitchen. She was still wearing my clothes but wore an apron over it. She seems to have noticed me as she looks towards my direction.

Suisei: Good morning, Y/N

Y/N: Suisei... last night happened right?

Suisei didn't say anything. Instead, she walked away from the stove and approached me. Once she got close enough she gave me a peck on my cheek

Suisei: Does that answer your question?

Y/N: Yes, it does. Also are you cooking breakfast? Don't you have a stream today?

Suisei: Everyone can decide to not stream today if they want to. It's right after christmas after all. Now go sit down and I'll set down your breakfast.

Y/N: Okay thanks

I sat down on the dining table and Suisei set down some utensils and a bowl of miso soup, some rice and salmon. But there was something odd on my bowl of rice.

Y/N: Suisei...

Suisei: Yes?

Y/N: What's that

I point at my bowl of rice. On top of it was a big spider.

Suisei: It's a spider.

Y/N: I know it's a spider but why is that there?

Suisei: It's Haachama's gift for you. Didn't you tell her that you were gonna eat it in you next meal?

Y/N: I-I'm never gonna promise on eating food ever again. Thank you for the food.

(A/N: If you wanna know what happened go watch the clip of Miko eating a spider)

I reluctantly ate the breakfast Suisei made. Suffering with every bite of the spider I put in my mouth. Meanwhile Suisei was just happily watching my suffering.

I finished my rice bowl and gulp down the remaining Miso soup to wash down the taste of the spider in my mouth.

Suisei: Did it taste good?