Sick day

Y/N POV

I leave the Cover Corp building after finishing my duties for the day. Hopping on my bike, I begin riding back home. Getting a bike cut back my travel time similarly to what it was back at my previous apartment.

I arrive at the apartment. Feeling unusually tired, but I ignore it with the reason of it being a long day of work. After locking up my bike, I walk up to the apartment entrance. Running into Mamamachi holding some bags of grocery.

Y/N: Good afternoon, Mamamachi.

Mamamachi: Good afternoon Y/N. Just got home from work?

Y/N: Yes I did. Let me help you carry those.

Mamamachi: Thank you, bring these to my daughters then.

I take the bags from Mamamachi. While I walk with her towards the Elevator.

Y/N: These are quite heavy huh?

Mamamachi: They are, but this should be no problem for youth like you right?

Y/N: Of course not

Once we arrive at our floor, we got out of the elevator and walk towards our destinations.

Mamamachi: Alright I'll be going inside and gonna start cooking dinner now. I'll be making extra so you don't have to cook anymore. I'll give it to you once I'm done.

Y/N: Thank you very much. I'll be giving these to your daughters now as well

Mamamachi walks into their apartment while I knock on the door to Suisei's. A few moments later Suisei opens the door and comes out.

Suisei: Oh? What brings you here today?

Y/N: Your mom wanted me to bring these to you.

Suisei: Oh thank you very much. You can just put it on the table.

Y/N: Okay then

I drop the groceries on the table while taking in a big breathe.

Suisei: Is there a problem?

Y/N: Nothing, I'm just tired and those groceries were heavy.

Suisei: Are you sure?

Y/N: Yeah I'm-

As I was about to reply to Suisei, I started coughing really hard. I quickly cover my mouth to avoid Suisei. Once I stopped coughing I felt Suisei's hand touch my forehead.

Suisei: There is a problem! Your temperature is really high, you're sick!

After Suisei pointed out my condition, I felt the effects of the sickness finally start hitting me.

Y/N: Yeah it seems so... I'll be going out now then.

Suisei: Go change your clothes and lie down. I'll be going there in a bit.

Y/N: But don't you have a stream right now?

Suisei: It's fine. I'll be ending soon anyway, just a bit early this time. Now go get rested.

Suisei says as she gently pushes me towards and out the door. Suisei closes the door and goes of to end her stream. I slowly walk towards my apartment door feeling a lot weaker now.

Suisei POV

I go back to my room and sit back down in front of the camera. I was about to unmute myself when I noticed I wasn't muted the whole time. 

Suisei: I'm back~ sorry for the wait. It seems I wasn't muted. Did you guys hear anything?

The chat speeds up soon after I asked the question. Multiple "Yes" and other variations filled the chat room as more people continued to answer.