First date

Y/N POV

3 weeks has passed since my first day working in Hololive. I thought it'd be hard to adapt to a new lifestyle, but the members themselves have gotten pretty used to this already and were easy to work with.

Haachama: Here's my stream plans for next week!~

I read over what Haachama has in store for everyone and... Okay maybe some of them are pretty troublesome to work with...

Y/N: I'll ask to see if these don't cross any lines. Until then please keep things safe.

Haachama: Okay!~

Managing things so that it just barely doesn't cross some lines are more of the harder things I have to handle. But it's been pretty fun.

Later the day me and Suisei walked home together. With me working in hololive now. Suisei and I have been walking home together more frequently.

However, something has been feeling off recently but I just don't know why.

Y/N: We used to walk home together like this when we went to the same school huh?

Suisei: Yeah...

I was surprised to hear an unenergetic reply from the Usual energetic Suisei.

Y/N: Hrm? You sound really gloomy. Is something wrong?

Suisei: Nothing...

Y/N: There it is again. Are you sure there's nothing wrong? Do you have a fever?

I quickly put my palm on Suisei's forehead to check her temperature. However, her temperature was normal.

Y/N: You don't seem to have a fever. Please tell me what's wrong.

I put my hands on Suisei's Shoulders and turn her towards me.

Suisei: Well... recently it's been all about work and valentines day is in a few days you know...

Y/N: Ah...

I'm such an idiot. I've been so caught up with work I forgot about my relationship. Now that I think about it, we haven't even went on our first date yet. There was the festival but that wasn't much of a date.

Y/N: I'm sorry Suisei... I've been a terrible boyfriend. I've pretty much forgotten about our relationship

I quickly apologize to Suisei. I could feel my eyes tearing up.

Suisei: It's okay I understand... wait are you crying?

Y/N: No...

Suisei: Liar, you are. Come here.

Suisei pulled me in for a hug and starting patting me on a head.

Suisei: If you really do feel bad then make up for it.

Y/N: Alright let's go on a date on Valentines day then!

Suisei: Sorry I can't I have a stream scheduled.

Y/N: Eh? Then the next day.

Suisei: I also have a stream on that day. The day after that is fine though.

Y/N: Got it. I won't disappoint you.

After agreeing on the date. Suisei and I continued walking home. The wrong feeling I've been having has disappeared now. And Suisei has returned to her energetic self.

A few days later

I stand outside the train station holding a bouquet of flowers and a box chocolate while waiting for Suisei. It's 2 days late for valentines but I still want to give Suisei something.