New year

Suisei POV

Suisei: Hello sir would you like something to eat? You can visit our stall to get some delicious food! It's right over here~

It's new years eve, me and Y/N are back once again at our family's food stall completing our shifts. Since it's nearing the end of our shift I head back to the food stall to help Y/N with the customers.

Suisei: Y/N I'm here to help

Y/N: Thanks Suisei, could you take the orders while I continue making the previous batch?

Suisei: Roger!

I begin taking down the orders and giving them to Y/N. This continued until the line got much shorter.

Suisei: Hello, may I take your order?

Customer: Are you perhaps Hoshimachi Suisei?

Suisei: Oh? Yes I am

Customer: I'm a big fan of yours, may I have a picture with you please?

Suisei: Oh sure, but please hurry up since there are still people waiting in line.

Customer: Oh sorry about that, I'll order-

The customer proceeded to tell me his order while we took the pictures. And left the line to wait for his orders to come.

Y/N: Here's your order sir

Customer: Thank you very much, Hoshimachi-san I'll be watching the upcoming concert!

Suisei: Yes, thank you very much

The customer said to me as he left while eating his Yakisoba.

Y/N: Isn't that nice, you're starting to be recognized and getting more fans.

Suisei: It feels great knowing people are supporting me.

As we finished the last of the orders, Ojimachi, Papamachi, and Anemachi arrive to start their shifts.

Papamachi: Good job you two

Anemachi: We'll be taking over now~

Ojimachi: The fireworks show will be starting in about an hour. Go ahead and watch it. Find us a good viewing place as well.

We roamed around for an hour searching for a good spot to see the fireworks show with few people around. As we find a good place, the first firework shot up into the sky indicating the start of the show.

Suisei: It's beautiful!

Y/N: It's 10 minutes until midnight. Seems like this will be a decently long show.

Suisei: Mhm, I texted Anemachi on where we are. I hope they can see most of the show

5 minutes into the show the rest arrived at our location. And sat down with us to watch.

Anemachi: We're here~ This is a nice area you two found

Papamachi: How long is it until midnight? I forgot to bring my watch

Y/N: Around 4 minutes

Ojimachi: Then we made it just in time.

Suisei: Please sit down with us.

They sat down to watch the fireworks display. 1 minute before midnight the fireworks stopped shooting up in the sky.

Suisei: Ah it stopped

Y/N: They're probably saving the best for midnight

People around us started counting down the time as it hit 10 seconds