Festival

Suisei POV

I woke up and walked outside our room in the Inn. Opening the door I see my mom about to walk in.

Mamamachi: Oh Suisei, good morning. I was just about to wake you up.

Suisei: Good morning mom

Mamamachi: Could you go wake up Y/N? Knowing your father he'll probably wake up in the afternoon if you don't wake him up now.

Suisei: Okay I understand.

Mamamachi: Breakfast is ready. So hurry up so it doesn't get cold.

Suisei: Okay~

I walk over to the neighboring room and open the doors. And sure enough Y/N is still asleep.

Suisei: Y/N Wake up, breakfast is ready.

Y/N: 5 more minutes...

Suisei: I'm sure that'll become more than 5 minutes if you don't wake up

Y/N: Please...

Suisei: Okay, I'll stay here for 5 more minutes.

Y/N: Thanks

I sit down next to Y/N and wait 5 more minutes to wake him up. I passed the time by playing with his hair. And soon 5 minutes have already passed.

Suisei: Y/N it's been 5 minutes wake up~

Y/N: Still too sleepy~

Suisei: If I kiss you will that wake you up?

Y/N: It very much will.

Suisei: Alright here I come~

I slowly approached Y/N face leaning in for a kiss. Suddenly the door slid open

Anemachi: Suisei~ what's taking so lo-

Anemachi: Oh was I interrupting something?

Before I could do it my sister suddenly burst through the door. Seeing the situation she walked into she quietly closed the door.

Y/N: That was some bad timing huh-

Suisei: It's because you wouldn't wake up

Y/N: Well I am now. Let's go eat breakfast now shall we?

I went down the stairs with Y/N to eat breakfast. Needless to say it was quite awkward for a bit before my grandpa spoke up.

Ojimachi: Hey boyfriend.

Y/N: Yes?

Ojimachi: Do you know how to cook?

Y/N: Yes, why do you ask?

Ojimachi: There will be a festival Tonight and the following nights until the new year. We're setting up a food stall so I was wondering if you could help.

Y/N: Oh that's completely fine.

Ojimachi: I'll be handling the shift later in the night with my son. So you can take earlier shift with less people.

Y/N: Alright understood

6:00pm

Y/N POV

We spent most of the day preparing for the festival which was a few minutes walk away from the Inn. Ojimachi taught me the recipes I would be cooking for the next few hours.

Ojimachi: Looks like everything is ready. I'll come back later. Suisei should be here soon.

Y/N: Suisei will be coming?

Ojimachi: I'm gonna make her attract customers. My granddaughters are really beautiful that should make attracting customers really easy. The big sister will be joining us in the next shift.