New home

A/N: This will be my first time actually writing a story. I decided to write this because I was  suffering after running out Suisei Fics to read. Hopefully ya'll will enjoy this story I came up with after not getting any sleep because of my imagination running wild.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am Y/N L/N. I am 10 years old. Because of my Father's job we tend to move houses every few years.

Mom: Y/N, could you bring these to the neighbors and tell them that we're moving in today?

Y/N: Sure thing mom

I grab the gifts from my mom and go out.

Y/N: I'll be heading out now

Mom: Take care

I approach the gate of the house next door and rang the doorbell. After a few seconds of silence the door opened. There I saw, a girl about the same age as me with long blue hair come out of the house.

???: Hello there, what brings you here?

Y/N: Hello, my name is Y/N L/N. Starting today we'll be living over at the house next door. My mom told me to bring you these gifts

???: I see! Thank you for the gifts. I guess we'll be seeing each other frequently now.

The blue haired girls said to me with a big smile on her face. After the thank you she begins to go back to her house.

Y/N: Ah wait! You never told me your name.

She quickly turned around and came back

Suisei: Ah I'm sorry I forgot to tell you, my name is Hoshimachi Suisei, nice to meet you Y/N"

she said to me with another smile on her face.

Y/N: Nice to meet you Suisei, I'll see you later then"

I walk off as I wave goodbye to her.

Y/N: She's really cute huh

I walk back inside my house after the short walk back.

Y/N: I'm home

Mom: Welcome back, how did it go?

Y/N: It was okay, a girl named Suisei came out to get the gifts.

Mom: Suisei huh? I believe she goes to the same school you transferred into. You can probably go to school together with her, isn't that nice?

Y/N: Yeah

A few days later

I've been walking to school with Suisei ever since my first day. We've become friends by then. We talked about various things, likes, dislikes, hobbies, and various stories. Suisei helped me fit in easily.

Y/N: Suisei do you have anything you like to do on your free time?

Suisei: I really like singing I want to make everyone happy with my singing and to create songs everyone can listen to.

Y/N: That's really great, I'll support you and be your number 1 fan

I said to Suisei while smiling.

Suisei: Thank you very much!

Suisei replied. She then starts singing while we continue to walk to school.

Y/N: Your voice is really good, I can definitely see you being successful

I say while clapping my hands.

Suisei: Thank you, now let's hurry up or else we'll be late to school

Suisei begins running and I quickly follow behind her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: That's it for the first chapter. I have a general idea of what the story will be like. This will be quite short story probably as I'm taking notes as fast as I can to not forget ideas lol

A/N 2: Edited chapter to match new writing style