31: mirabelle

We took the limousine for ourselves. Henry at least had the courtesy to tell Wilson and Andrew...via text after we'd already left.

I'm slightly buzzed from the champagne I drank tonight; more giggly and confident than normal if even possible.

Henry tugs my dress up my thighs as I straddle his waist, kissing down the open collar of his neck. The tie was pulled loose within seconds of us climbing into the limousine.

Honestly, I don't think I'd care at this point if the dress accidentally ripped.

I kiss Henry roughly, feeling the stubble scrape against my chin and cheeks. Oh I wonder how that would feel if he were to go down on me again. The thought causes me to press my lips harder against his, pulling lightly at his strands.

I want to know what the release I was denied the other day by the poorly timed arrival of my parents feels like.

I want to know what everything feels like with Henry.

Everything before now, before Henry feels like practice for the big game and I am so fucking ready for this.

He pulls at my dress again and I break apart from him, my breathing ragged. "Careful, Emily will kill me if it gets ripped." I warn, sitting up to help him shimmy the fabric up over my hips, but the tassels I love so dearly are still everywhere.

"I'm not going to rip it." Henry says, his hair tousled sexily from me running my hands through it the last couple of minutes.

He runs his hands up the backs of my thighs, cupping my ass in his hands now that the tight fabric has been removed.

"You're not wearing any underwear?" He asks, his voice low and I shake my head.

"No bra either. Seemed a little redundant since I thought you wanted me only in heels?" I tease, straddling his waist more freely.

Henry drops his head back against the window to look up at me freely. "You are something else, mon cœur."

I rest my hand on his cheek, feeling desire coarse through me with everything that I am. "Or I just had high hopes for tonight..."

"Would it be presumptuous if I were to say the same?"

I lean down to kiss him again, opening my mouth and self to him completely. Henry pulls me closer to him.

His mouth explores mine earnestly. I pull at the buttons of his shirt, ripping a few of them off. We break free to laugh and Henry's smile is wide. "So it's okay for you to wreck my shirt but I'm not allowed to rip your dress?"

"I'll send the shirt to Emily and she'll resew the buttons for you. The dress however, was her creation and I don't think she'd like to receive that package." I tease as Henry now trails his hands up the path to my inner thigh. "Henry."

He smiles innocently at me when his fingers touch me in a way that contradicts the smile. My breath hitches as he slowly slides his two fingers in and out of me at a teasing pace. It's meant to leave me wanting more and I do.

I want everything.

"Please." I whimper as he uses his thumb to add swirls of pleasure that disperse through every one of my nerve endings.

"Please what?" Henry asks. I grab onto his shoulder and the ceiling for balance as I shift my hips myself to create more friction.

"More."

I need more.

He curls his fingers in me as I all but ride his hand, staring directly into his eyes. They watch me intently which only heightens the entire experience. A loud moan leaves me and I don't even care that the limo driver can likely hear what we're doing.