𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Mikaelson, actually, Klaus's daughter."

"Vampires can't have babies." Lizzie said.

"Your mom is a vampire." I said. She look at me badly.

"Did I talk to you ? Anyone else thinking that she's a monster ?"

I raise my eyebrows and Josie raise her hand.

"Well, if she's a monster she's pretty." I said looking at the girl.

"I know why you'd think that, because I know that Malivore monsters exists I know that the reason why you're celebrating is because you just defeated them. And I also know that you're an annoyed witch probably wondering why MG's off with Alyssa Chang instead of you"

"Or psychic." Lizzie said.

"You two are vampires." Hope said looking at me and Kaleb.

"I'm doubling down on drunk. Also a witch."

"Actually, I gave up my magic." Josie said.

"That's gonna make this more difficult."

"Make what more difficult ?"

"Do you remember that spell that Josie did to get rid of the oni ? Which I know about, clearly."

"Listen, we don't doubt what you know. We just doubt how you know it." Alaric said.

"I promise, Landon means a lot to you, too." She said looking at me and Josie.

"I believe you." I said.

"Me too, and I can teach it to you if it's okay with my dad."

[...]

Three weeks later. Everyone remembers of Hope. We're looking for Landon who's still missing. This boy starts hitting the system on me.

Hope and Alaric look for a way to find him, Josie goes to the Mystic Falls school to have a normal life.

In the evening, I receive a message from Hope telling me to join her on the bridge where we usually meet.

[...]

I arrive at the bridge, I see Hope standing and looking at the horizon.

"Hey, you can tell it's a habit to see each other here now." I said smiling.

She smiles back but he immediately disappears. Something's wrong.

"So, did you and Alaric find a way to find Landon?" I ask.

She takes a breath.

"Yes, we found an artifact but it's not gonna work."

I frown

"What do you mean?"

She turns to me.

"He's gone, Li." She said starting to cry.

My face of confusion turns into a face of sadness. I look at the ground and the tears start to rise.

"Are you okay?"