Poly-ship Shenanigans: Return to Killer Manor-2(Female Reader)

With Ga-yeong

Ga-yeong was crying and screaming for them to save her as the timer continue to go down.

45

44

43

42

41

40

"Jason you're the tallest! Grab Ga-yeong." Michael ordered. Jason reached to grab Ga-yeong while Tristesse grabbed a nearby knife and chucked it at the rope cutting it and freeing Ga-yeong. Ga-yeong hugged Jason tight while sobbing.

"Thank you! Thank you! I thought I was gonna die!" Ga-yeong cried.

"Now for this creepy son of a bitch!" Joi scolded as she picked up the knife but then felt the knife pull out of her hand.

"What the?" Michael began as Jigsaw's eyes began to glow red then the knife began to float along with other knives and sharp objects.

"Run!" Joi screamed as all of them began to run out the kitchen with Jigsaw and the killer kitchen utensils right on their tails. They ran upstairs and went into a random room. The knives plunged through the door but luckily nobody got stabbed. 

"Is everyone okay?" Jason signed.

"That was...not cool." Tristesse panted out.

"I think I pee'd a little." Michael admitted. Everyone groaned in disgust. Ga-yeong saw a flashlight on the floor and picked it up.

"Nice, we got a flashlight." Ga-yeong announced as she turned it on.

"That should help us throughout here." Joi said. Ga-yeong noticed something on the bed in the room that they're in and shined her light to see Chucky.

"A doll?" Michael began.

"Hi, I'm Chucky...wanna play?" Chucky said in his default toy box voice.

"Uh, no." Tristesse whispered out. That might've triggered Chucky because he came to life and pulled out a knife on them.

"Then you better start running bitch." Chucky said in a more menacing voice. Everyone darted out the room only to nearly run into Jigsaw again. Jason punted Jigsaw across the room which bought everyone some time to run from both him and Chucky.

"Damn Jason, that's some leg you got." Michael said as they continue to run.

"I never skip leg day." Jason signed. They all stopped into the TV room to catch their breath.

"We can't be here for too long." Ga-yeong said. "It could be a matter of time when they get here." All of a sudden the TV cut on to a black and white show where it showed just a moss covered well.

"Um, who cut on the TV?" Joi asked.

"Not me." Tristesse said.

"I didn't either." Michael said.

"Me either." Jason signed. A girl with long black hair appeared out of the well then began to crawl until her hands began to come out of the TV.

"Nope, we out." Joi said as all of them began to run before the girl could even come out of the TV.

"Fuck that bullshit!" Michael yelled out as they continued to run only to almost run into Jigsaw and Chucky. They ran the other way upstairs and Jason noticed a string that was attached to a door above them. Jason grabbed the string and pulled it down which revealed to be a ladder way to the attic.

"Nice Jason." Tristesse said as they all began to climb up to the attic.

"Okay...as long as we're up here, they'll go away." Jason signed. Ga-yeong sighed in relief as they got up and began to explore the attic. All of a sudden...